The Student Room Group

Want to study medicine at Pleven University as a mature student. Is it possible?

I want to study medicine as a mature student. It's been a long time since I did my A-levels so I would have forgotten most of what I knew so I'll be learning everything again. I've looked at some of the universities in Bulgaria and they are appealing to me. Is it worth doing or am I being a dreamer? Anyone studying at Pleven at the moment able to give me help/advice?
I've checked with an agency and I have the grades to get in, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm concerned a little bit about how Brexit will affect studying there and how it would impact getting work in the UK after finishing the degree.

I thought Pleven had a February start date?

Congratulations on getting in.
Who are you applying through?
I think a mature medicine student is a stereotype you should be on par with 19 year olds though they'll probably be at the same level since they'll probably be wealthy.
No one yet, I'm reapplying as I have AAA.
Hi Can you please tell me which agency you used? Did you go out and visit the universities before making your final decision? And with regards to your choices can you put down several choices on your application through at agency? I've read that you can apply direct to Pleven? What helped you make up your final decision about where to go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending