If you had a genie: What 3 wishes would you wish for? Watch
One week to fast forward my life
To be happy and confident in everything I do
2) to win £1 million
3) to have a long and successful career
2) To be able to know the answer to any question I pose, so long as I am able understand the answer given.
3) For none of my wishes to backfire in some unexpected, pedantic, petty, cruel or otherwise genie-like manner.
2) To have more confidence
3) To make the world less ignorant and selfish a place
Getting rid of all forms of animal cruelty
Happiness for myself and those I love
I wouldn't eliminate imperfections in human nature either, doing so would induce further suffering.
Manipulating the minds of others, rather than simply giving them the means to do so, would contradict any notion of freedom of any kind, so I'd avoid that.
- Removing debilitating diseases such as cancer and alzheimer's, and disorders such as Parkinson's.
- The ability of oneself to manipulate one's mental processes perfectly.
- I would like to assign myself with, not infinite intelligence, that would likely drive me insane, as I would be unable to express myself in a way comprehensible by others, but a significant degree of intelligence (generally speaking though intelligence may take numerous forms) in order to be able to help others, and myself, to a greater extent.
A pet would be nice too. But not the type that you're thinking of.
3. Infinite wishes