Please don't laugh... Watch

Del Boy.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate here but I am in search of some advice. You see I am a very shy and quite person as a result of this I have very few friends. These friends I only see in school. What I am wondering is, how could I get more friends?
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What sort of an immature person would laugh at this? Lol.
I would say you can make friends online but i'm guessing you mean irl.. well you could defo join a club. I met people from working so you can start working? erm.. but u might be 15 tho hm.... well.. idk tbh. I'm sorry, im shy myself. believe it or not lolz
Del Boy.
Rep:
?
(Original post by emerald7770)
What sort of an immature person would laugh at this? Lol.
I would say you can make friends online but i'm guessing you mean irl.. well you could defo join a club. I met people from working so you can start working? erm.. but u might be 15 tho hm.... well.. idk tbh. I'm sorry, im shy myself. believe it or not lolz
I don't really know why I posted this because my lack of friend doesn't really bother me!
dxvid
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Would recommend joining a social club built up of people with similar interests. Best of luck
JaffaNeko
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nothing to worry about. Join some clubs, societies, community activities
username2926188
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Del Boy.)
I don't really know why I posted this because my lack of friend doesn't really bother me!
YASSS! be ur own friend. go shopping and take yourself out on a date! spoil urself. das the spirit!
sub girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lol
Stopbanningmefs
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
[QUOTE=Del Boy.;71441124]I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate here but I am in search of some advice. You see I am a very shy and quite person as a result of this I have very few friends. These friends I only see in school. What I am wondering is, how could I get more friends?[/QUOTE
Money is ur friend
sub girl
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Stopbanningmefs)
Money is ur friend
r u alright?
Del Boy.
Rep:
?
(Original post by sub girl)
lol
[QUOTE=Stopbanningmefs;71442078]
I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate here but I am in search of some advice. You see I am a very shy and quite person as a result of this I have very few friends. These friends I only see in school. What I am wondering is, how could I get more friends?[/QUOTE
Money is ur friend
Thank you both!
Mr Smurf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you're still in school then you have plenty of time to meet more people who you can relate to.
Del Boy.
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=sub girl;71442142]

no dud you are an embarassement
We will let the moderators decide.
sub girl
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
[QUOTE=Del Boy.;71442248]
(Original post by sub girl)

We will let the moderators decide.
troll troll troll
Del Boy.
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=sub girl;71442268]

troll troll troll
Yes. It is good that you know what you are.
_gcx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate here but I am in search of some advice. You see I am a very shy and quite person as a result of this I have very few friends. These friends I only see in school. What I am wondering is, how could I get more friends?
No, it's a perfectly valid topic. I have no idea why anyone would laugh at this.

I'm not the best to offer advice, but it looks like you already have some good advice from others.
BobBlobson
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm now your friend.
Nunchuck-master-2334
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just try and get involved in as many clubs as you can.
You also have lots of friends here!
shadowdweller
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have you considered getting involved in societies or clubs at school? Otherwise, perhaps try building up to talking to more people - I know it can be tough, but start small, and pay someone a compliment, or chat to someone about a shared interest, and see if you can build up discussion and confidence as you go
BobBlobson
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bignob456)
hahahahahahahaha you have no friends
RUDE :fatcontroller:
Del Boy.
Rep:
?
(Original post by BobBlobson)
I'm now your friend.
Cushty!!! Thanks!!!

(Original post by bignob456)
hahahahahahahaha you have no friends
Oh shut up you tart!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.26%
No (81)
10.62%
I'm not old enough (329)
43.12%

Watched Threads