Edexcel AS SPANISH Unit 2 6SP02 (Retake) - 15th May 2017

Watch
Animegeek101
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So nervous for the EXAM TOMORROW....
benshem
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
how did you find it?
benshem
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
these are the answers i got:

1)ACCB
2)BCGH
3)ingenieros, cosas para la casa, estructuras grandes, personalizada

5)A) Ofelia B) Virginia C) Daniel D) Antonio E) Ofelia
Skr skr
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by benshem)
these are the answers i got:

1)ACCB
2)BCGH
3)ingenieros, cosas para la casa, estructuras grandes, personalizada

5)A) Ofelia B) Virginia C) Daniel D) Antonio E) Ofelia
I got
1) CBCB
The first one was the it helped against diabetes not that it gave it to u
But the rest I agree with
benshem
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Skr skr)
I got
1) CBCB
The first one was the it helped against diabetes not that it gave it to u
But the rest I agree with
I thought it said that there was a substance in chocolate called cacao that made the chance of getting diabetes more likely....
benshem
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
how did u guys find the essay?
#legend
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I don't think ingenieros was the first answer
#legend
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I think it was componentes electrónicos because it said "para hacer" before it....
#legend
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
for the first q I also got CBCB
benshem
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
fair did u guys get the same answers for 2 cos that was the one i was not sure about
chocolatemunch
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What was the meaning of the last bullet point of the essay? :s
benshem
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
the translation is something like: what should the parents do before sending u off to another school
chocolatemunch
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by benshem)
the translation is something like: what should the parents do before sending u off to another school
Okay phew, thank god- it was a strange bullet point I thought
benshem
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I swear for the first q they said a substance in the chocolate called cacao is known for developing the risk of getting diabetes
benshem
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
and according to the internet cacao can cause diabetes lol
evymiller99
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by #legend)
I don't think ingenieros was the first answer
I got that ingenieros was the first answer, then it was cosas para la casa, then estructuras grandes, then personalizadas. For the first question I got C,(contemplated between B and C for 10 minutes chose C in the end, but turns out it was B :/), C, B.
#legend
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
cacao is like chocolate powder and it cannot be that the first q was A because it said it regulated the blood flow which prevents diabetes, a problem in many countries. Also, for the 'ingenieros' q, I am pretty sure I heard the recording say 'prototipos' and the text said 'para hacer' before the blank.... So I don't think it was ingenieros, hence componentes electrónicos.....
#legend
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Also the last bullet point on the essay was what should your parents consider before taking the decision.... What did u guys write about for the event that influenced them....?
evymiller99
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by #legend)
cacao is like chocolate powder and it cannot be that the first q was A because it said it regulated the blood flow which prevents diabetes, a problem in many countries. Also, for the 'ingenieros' q, I am pretty sure I heard the recording say 'prototipos' and the text said 'para hacer' before the blank.... So I don't think it was ingenieros, hence componentes electrónicos.....
Agree with the first part of that it doesn't cause diabetes. I heard that it was that the 3D printers are used by ingenieros and like arcitecturas, but its a 3D printer so they're going to say 'para hacer' no matter what, because thats what a 3D printer does... makes things...
#legend
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
if it were to say they are used by engineers it would say 'por' not 'para'. Also, i'm saying the text on the exam said 'para hacer' and then the space to write the answer, so grammatically it cannot be ingenieros....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (6)
8.33%
Okay (25)
34.72%
A bit lacking (19)
26.39%
Not good at all (22)
30.56%

Watched Threads