yeah its easy af.
Alliterate
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by maloney25)
Are we all set !?:crossedf:
I'm not doing/haven't done a ton of revision for R.E as its not a main focus. I feel a lot of it can be done from general knowledge/some is self-explanatory so I could do decent (I hope). Anyone have any last minute recommendations for things to go over. Or just a past paper/go through key words/revision book?
cheerlead
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Alliterate)
I'm not doing/haven't done a ton of revision for R.E as its not a main focus. I feel a lot of it can be done from general knowledge/some is self-explanatory so I could do decent (I hope). Anyone have any last minute recommendations for things to go over. Or just a past paper/go through key words/revision book?
say all the keywords and test yourself if you're getting them wrong recite/write them down.

check your revision guide and go through each topic and ensure you're confident to answer it.

with re it's easy af most of the stuff is common sense/ you can make it up in a sense it's more about writing technique and time management. the amazing thing is you don't HAVE to do a question you don't feel confident with, there's always 2 options.

good luck xx
maloney25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Remember afew key quotes ! You cannot get above 3 marks without scripture in a six mark question.
maloney25
Rep:
?
Are you doing aqa?
also good luck x
~ Arielle ~
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by maloney25)
Are we all set !?:crossedf:
I'm actually not... I don't know ANY scripture from Mark's Gospel...
l.zkv
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any preparation questions?
Alliterate
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by cheerlead)
say all the keywords and test yourself if you're getting them wrong recite/write them down.

check your revision guide and go through each topic and ensure you're confident to answer it.

with re it's easy af most of the stuff is common sense/ you can make it up in a sense it's more about writing technique and time management. the amazing thing is you don't HAVE to do a question you don't feel confident with, there's always 2 options.

good luck xx
Thank you for the tips! I'm going to do a few practice answers from past papers, and check against some mark schemes. Then I think I will just go over key words, and each topic. I agree that a lot of it is common sense, and I like the aspect of it being two questions. I know that time management is sometimes an issue such as in the mocks, but I'm going to write down the times I should be moving on so I stick to them this time as I end up missing half a question due to this sometimes. I think according to the last few years, you need 14 marks on average per the four questions (59/84 marks) to get a C grade overall.

Thanks again, and good luck with whatever you are doing.
maloney25
Rep:
?
Get a highlighter, open gospel pick out 8-10 key main phrases you will try to remember ! look over them before you go to bed and read them in bed before you get ready for school. On the way to school you can read them then too and try memorise them the best you can.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.63%
I'm not sure (45)
4.39%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (305)
29.76%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.63%
I'm not a current university student (498)
48.59%

Watched Threads