The Student Room Group

The first anime character I draw

When I was young, I was an anime fan. My favorite cartoon character is Jimmy Kudo. I like the story between him and his partner Ran Mouri, his keen insight into the case is really powerful. But since I went to college, I almost never watched anime, but began to watch Korean drama and Japanese drama, as well as variety shows. Now, I am learning oil paintings, when the teacher asked us to draw our favorite characters, my first thought is him. I searched the internet for this picture, and I decided to draw this one. I know I'm not good enough, but I'm willing to accept your advice and then draw the most perfect works.

工藤.jpg

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ginagreen
When I was young, I was an anime fan. My favorite cartoon character is Jimmy Kudo. I like the story between him and his partner Ran Mouri, his keen insight into the case is really powerful. But since I went to college, I almost never watched anime, but began to watch Korean drama and Japanese drama, as well as variety shows. Now, I am learning oil paintings, when the teacher asked us to draw our favorite characters, my first thought is him. I searched the internet for this picture, and I decided to draw this one. I know I'm not good enough, but I'm willing to accept your advice and then draw the most perfect works.

工藤.jpg

This is an incredible painting :smile:

Do you have others you can share with us?
Reply 2
Firstly, its I drew, and secondly, what is with the nose?
Reply 3
There are users here who make Japanese style sketches and can advise you.
Reply 4
Due to search it on the Internet, you means that I draw well eha.
Original post by UWS
This is an incredible painting :smile:

Do you have others you can share with us?

Could you also draw Conan?:smile:
Screenshot_2017-05-24-11-53-41.jpg
Yeah I overlayed the images and either OP is a very talented artist, or its just an edited screenshot. I don't like to jump to conclusions with art plagiarism, but I also wasn't born yesterday....

Edit: There are some differences that wouldn't pop up if it were copied. The nose isn't as pointy and prominent, but that could be chalked up to the filter distorting it. The head is also smaller in OP's version, but that could just be because the photo was rescaled. The only thing I can't explain is the raindrop on the characters face, which is different no matter how I resize it. Most of the evidence points in the same direction though...:holmes:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by prazzyjazzy
x

That's actually lame af. OP that's not cool
"Now, I am learning oil paintings, when the teacher asked us to draw our favorite characters, my first thought is him."
Screenshot_2017-05-24-12-27-28.jpg

That's interesting... It's rare to find an artist also interested in maths...
Original post by prazzyjazzy
"Now, I am learning oil paintings, when the teacher asked us to draw our favorite characters, my first thought is him."
Screenshot_2017-05-24-12-27-28.jpg

That's interesting... It's rare to find an artist also interested in maths...

Well, I'm a musician (grade 7) and doing art, both as hobbies but studying maths an physics at a levels. It's not as rare as you would think 😉
The fact that OP has just disappeared tho lmao...

:colone: I guess you're a rare breed wkwkwk
Original post by Sinsonte
Well, I'm a musician (grade 7) and doing art, both as hobbies but studying maths an physics at a levels. It's not as rare as you would think 😉

still tho this is shady AF
Reply 12
Original post by Jonah_suit
Could you also draw Conan?:smile:

My hero is Jimmy Kudo, but no conan. Though they are the same one, I still cant love the character of conan.
:rofl::rofl:
everyone going all Sherlock holmes on OP's ass , Im here like

when Bernie agrees, you know shizz got real
(edited 6 years ago)
As someone who was accused of copying art when I was the victim of plagiarism I'm just--f0564c04-342b-4a76-9ca8-a1a5aca65bd8_1.jpg
On the bright side, that means it was a pretty good video :biggrin:
goku nd i dont have a picture of it

Quick Reply

Latest