Turn on thread page Beta

is it too late to move to accomodation watch

ReputationRep:
    its just that im sitting in my room now at home and ive been ere all my life lol and im sick of it i really want a change. but the university is only 30 mins by bus and im guessing the accomodation will be crap. ive just sent off my clearing form for a place
    any advice? i just dunno what to do
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    You can contact that uni but it will probably be hard to get a place. Talk to them about it soon and they will tell you where you stand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    its just that im sitting in my room now at home and ive been ere all my life lol and im sick of it i really want a change. but the university is only 30 mins by bus and im guessing the accomodation will be crap. ive just sent off my clearing form for a place
    any advice? i just dunno what to do
    thanks
    Some Universities will have a few places reserved for students coming through clearing but most wont. The best thing would be to contact your university, if they do have spaces they'll send you the accomodation forms but if there's been a high demand for places then eek!

If I lived 30 minutes away from my Uni I probably wouldn't consider applying. I really don't think you need to live at university to fully appreciate university life.

ReputationRep:
    you don't have to move into halls you could move into a shared house.

ReputationRep:
    thanx for your replies, i dont think i could stand another 3 years living at home lol. my bedrooms really small and cramped and i kinda need more space :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    thanx for your replies, i dont think i could stand another 3 years living at home lol. my bedrooms really small and cramped and i kinda need more space :rolleyes:
    LOL don't move into halls then. They are usually based on cells at the local prison.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.