Habbie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So yeah. Exams in two days. Basically done no revision... anyone got any last minute kind of facts for religion and state in early modern Europe Tudors? Oh and any ideas what kind of topics will be on the paper...? I'm f*****
CornerCob
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have the same topic. Go to Wikipedia and learn the major revolts&rebellions such as Pilgrimage of Grace, Wester Rebellion & Kett's Rebellion, Wyatt's Rebellion and the Northern Revolt. Maybe learn some of the most important acts, like the acts of succession, uniformity etc. Reasons for poverty, the different poor law acts. Read the last chapter about the general crisis under Elizabeth, I think the sources will be from that topic. good luck!
Habbie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by CornerCob)
I have the same topic. Go to Wikipedia and learn the major revolts&rebellions such as Pilgrimage of Grace, Wester Rebellion & Kett's Rebellion, Wyatt's Rebellion and the Northern Revolt. Maybe learn some of the most important acts, like the acts of succession, uniformity etc. Reasons for poverty, the different poor law acts. Read the last chapter about the general crisis under Elizabeth, I think the sources will be from that topic. good luck!
Okay thank youuuu. And good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (59)
17.3%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (95)
27.86%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (131)
38.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (45)
13.2%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.23%

Watched Threads