Any tips for the AS English Lit exam? (Hamlet/Rossetti)

Watch this thread
Wikia
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
All my revision has been going into Hamlet lately as there's just so much information to remember, aswell as quotes, productions & interpretations it's just all a bit too much.

Does anyone have tips for essay writing? How much should I write about productions of Hamlet, should I just blend them in to what I'm writing?

I just find balancing it all in a 45 minute essay sorta' difficult, and I feel as if I just have too much to write in 45 minutes.

As for Rossetti... I'm only specifically looking at 4-5 poems and remembering them pretty well. I'm just hoping to fluke the exam since Rossetti is pretty straight forward for the most part. Most of her work just seems to be under the influence of religion, gender roles & love.
lascelles101
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Wikia)
All my revision has been going into Hamlet lately as there's just so much information to remember, aswell as quotes, productions & interpretations it's just all a bit too much.

Does anyone have tips for essay writing? How much should I write about productions of Hamlet, should I just blend them in to what I'm writing?

I just find balancing it all in a 45 minute essay sorta' difficult, and I feel as if I just have too much to write in 45 minutes.

As for Rossetti... I'm only specifically looking at 4-5 poems and remembering them pretty well. I'm just hoping to fluke the exam since Rossetti is pretty straight forward for the most part. Most of her work just seems to be under the influence of religion, gender roles & love.
i think claudius perception
do you have any hamlet, streetcar. frankenstien// hmt//poerty of the decade/ rossetti notes??????
any would be helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (36)
26.47%
As I expected (45)
33.09%
Harder (48)
35.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.15%

Watched Threads