Don't know how to feel oops(DRAAAAMAAA)

Watch
youngandmenace
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(This is just a mini drama rant, don't like don't read :P )

So today my ex-bff (and kinda crush)'s mum (who doesn't know we've broken up) saw me come out of the exam hall and I was going home by cab but since she's a really nice woman she offered me a ride and I denied at first but she insisted and she kinda noticed how awkward me and my ex-bff were she was like"did ya fight?" we were like "no" and the ride home was so awkward and the radio was playing break-up songs (kill me) and lol wtf I also feel confused. But at the same time I'm kinda happy......why tf am I happy someone explain
Bham369
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by youngandmenace)
(This is just a mini drama rant, don't like don't read :P )

So today my ex-bff (and kinda crush)'s mum (who doesn't know we've broken up) saw me come out of the exam hall and I was going home by cab but since she's a really nice woman she offered me a ride and I denied at first but she insisted and she kinda noticed how awkward me and my ex-bff were she was like"did ya fight?" we were like "no" and the ride home was so awkward and the radio was playing break-up songs (kill me) and lol wtf I also feel confused. But at the same time I'm kinda happy......why tf am I happy someone explain
If you have seen your crush that can make you feel that way? I know that whenever I see mine around college and we talk or are just really close I come away feeling really good...
TheGoodPharaoh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You're happy cause you didn't have to pay for the taxi
youngandmenace
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bham369)
If you have seen your crush that can make you feel that way? I know that whenever I see mine around college and we talk or are just really close I come away feeling really good...
Yes, that must be it. But this is like my ex-bff, we've broken up, and I hate my ex but then again I always had a crush and I still do and that's so wrong, especially when I was the one who got told I should go, yknw?
youngandmenace
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
You're happy cause you didn't have to pay for the taxi
bruh 😂😂😂
Ok but true 😂
Bham369
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by youngandmenace)
Yes, that must be it. But this is like my ex-bff, we've broken up, and I hate my ex but then again I always had a crush and I still do and that's so wrong, especially when I was the one who got told I should go, yknw?
Yeah I know. But you can't help the way that you feel towards them. Maybe it will fizzle out over time...
Lightdan
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've had crushes on loads of guys I cant have or shouldn't and even tho it feels bad when I've spent time with them and sometimes is insanely awkward, you feel happy because they were with you. It's a normal feeling to have.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.49%
I'm not sure (51)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (331)
29.42%
I have already dropped out (34)
3.02%
I'm not a current university student (546)
48.53%

Watched Threads