lucygcse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Post your predictions here. I've seen a few people think that there will be higher mark questions on the menstrual cycle.

Good luck and remember that if you find the exam hard, it's likely that the grade boundaries will be low.
iamawesome1404
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Apparently, since the earlier questions last year were drugs and nerves, they are likely to appear later on in the paper this year.
sam-webb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No cloning, menstrual cycle or hormones last year, quite confident with a 6 marker on menstrual cycle.
gracel0ng_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've noticed that How science works has cropped up more and more over the years. On the 2016 examiner's report they mentioned that it was clear that students abandoned HSW so be prepared. Auxins haven't come up in a while. I've never seen sport's drugs come up and it is possible it could come up as drugs are always on the paper. Possibly some adult cell cloning, maybe a 6 marker on homeostasis as it has never come up, possibly tissue culture and plant cuttings.Definitely, definitely something on the nervous system; it ALWAYS comes up! Good luck.
JoeyGefc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My auntie works for AQA and she tells me alloys and limestone cycle will be in the B1 paper
BobBobson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JoeyGefc)
My auntie works for AQA and she tells me alloys and limestone cycle will be in the B1 paper
... You mean C1?
iamawesome1404
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How did everyone find it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (55)
17.13%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.35%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.43%

Watched Threads