The Student Room Group

Who else doesn't have a job

I have bad social anxiety so it would be a real struggle for me to get one

I hate when people judge you for not having a job :frown: it's not as straight forward as it sounds

Can anyone relate!?
Reply 1
Yes!! I had to leave my old job for similar reasons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think it is fair that you blame yourself for not having a job. Clearly the problem is immigration. Luckily we have voted to leave the Eu however, and within the next couple of years you should be able to find a job with relative ease as they will not let anymore muslims in by then and will be more strong and stable.
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
I don't think it is fair that you blame yourself for not having a job. Clearly the problem is immigration. Luckily we have voted to leave the Eu however, and within the next couple of years you should be able to find a job with relative ease as they will not let anymore muslims in by then and will be more strong and stable.

Nice try troll. Get better bait
Original post by The Tarantula
Nice try troll. Get better bait

Satire obviously not your thing then. That's cool though.
definitely relate, although i have got a job now i'm scared to start as I have v bad anxiety when it comes to those customer situations :/
Original post by Anonymous

I hate when people judge you for not having a job :frown: it's not as straight forward as it sounds

Can anyone relate!?

Yes.

I'm currently at university though so the pressure is off a bit.

Can anyone relate!?

I have no job coz I would be too scared to even go to the interview! :frown: #ShyPeopleProblems
Reply 8
Original post by Glassapple
I don't have a job because I don't need to work. Why should I waste my time working when I don't need the money? I'm not socially anxious at all, I couldn't be any more opposite. I don't understand why people say their anxiety stops the, getting a job, the customers aren't going to be brandishing knives or videoing them and putting them on Facebook.

can you paypal me £40 my ps4 controller broke
Reply 9
Original post by Jirga
can you paypal me £40 my ps4 controller broke

I'm your daddy, why are you asking others?
Reply 10
Original post by sg44
I'm your daddy, why are you asking others?

I think you've got it the wrong way.
Reply 11
Original post by Jirga
I think you've got it the wrong way.

.. .
(edited 6 years ago)

Can anyone relate!?

I cant relate, im a virgin.

But I have spent way too much time unemployed and I dont even like call of duty. This the worst possible combination without getting medical. You feel like a right retard when you know your brilliant at stuff, but you still get rejected. I finally have a job now and get positive feedback quite frequently off my superiors. Not only did I put this information in my CV, I even once took a printout of a past performance review (detailing weeks of 100% and over productivity) to a job interview. I might as well have showed them my warty scrotum.

Recruitment works a bit like this: dlfgihpwr9gwp98545tghsdkfvn or somethin. The job I have now was down to me being taken on by a temping agency. The odds of being made permenant were very low, but my numbers came up this time. I would have preferred it if I used actual numbers and won the lotto, but a job will do.
Original post by Glassapple
I don't have a job because I don't need to work. Why should I waste my time working when I don't need the money? I'm not socially anxious at all, I couldn't be any more opposite. I don't understand why people say their anxiety stops them getting a job, the customers aren't going to be brandishing knives or videoing them and putting them on Facebook.

if you don't understand then your input is pretty much useless

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending