Bad Exam? Rant about it here!

Watch
niamhdoesmaths
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago

The Official "That exam was horrible!" Ranting Thread!

Today, May 15th 2017, marked the start of exam season. Many of you will be sitting external exams this year - perhaps your GCSEs or A Levels. Hopefully, most of your exams will go very well, and you'll come out feeling confident that you did your absolute best.

Sometimes though, things don't always go to plan. Something could come up that you hadn't revised, the wording of a question could catch you out, you could have a frantic "We were never taught this!" moment - anything.

The purpose of this thread is to let you rant about your horrible exams, relieve your frustration and then move on. If there's one rule about posting, it's that you must make sure that this is the only time you'll let yourself get upset over it.

You'll most likely still have other exams to focus on, and there's no point jeopardising your success in those because you were too busy moping about one.

So come along, let it all out and pick yourself back up. And remember - a bad exam result is not the end of the world. Trust me :yep:

Elizabeth II
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haven't had an exam yet but I'm definitely watching this… Had a driving test today but that went well

Good luck everyone! :afraid:

(PRSOM )
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Paracosm)
Haven't had an exam yet but I'm definitely watching this… Had a driving test today but that went well

Good luck everyone! :afraid:

(PRSOM )
Congrats! Practical or theory?
username2926188
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
can i still rant about an exam that i'm about to have?
akpai22
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't done an exam yet. I'm just pissed off that I have exams!!
username1942323
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Y'all so unlucky :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
workaholic.ok
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Citizenship was a nightmare
jess2157
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone else do AQA economics today?~
Elizabeth II
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
Congrats! Practical or theory?
Practical!!!

(Original post by emerald7770)
can i still rant about an exam that i'm about to have?
Go for it
chelseadagg3r
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Paracosm)
Practical!!!
PRSOM so hard. Rep sees you rollin, it hatin'
niamhdoesmaths
Rep:
?
Little bump for anyone who sat a horrible exam today :console:
niamhdoesmaths
Rep:
?
Screw you AQA :mob:

"C1 is easy, you'll finish the paper in 45 minutes and get 100UMS, you'll be fine" YEAH OK

so frustrated with myself :banghead:
BadgerNeer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I made a stupid mistake and now I feel to kill a couple human beings
TheGreatPumpkin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NiamhM1801)

"C1 is easy, you'll finish the paper in 45 minutes and get 100UMS, you'll be fine" YEAH OK

Omg yes, I need to lynch a @8£&" after that. I had a panic attack during it, literally. I only need 100 ums on everything else now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aliciacolman18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ugh it was awful!!! ive been getting constant As dont think thhis on is even a C!

TheAlchemistress
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My exam went bad I really hate myself for this 😭
niamhdoesmaths
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheGreatPumpkin)
Omg yes, I need to lynch a @8£&" after that. I had a panic attack during it, literally. I only need 100 ums on everything else now

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Lynch", like the reference but I KNOW omg I started getting panicky at one point - was shaking like mad and I even cried a little bit :hide:. I'm praying C2 is kind to us :cry2:

(Original post by Aliciacolman18)
Ugh it was awful!!! ive been getting constant As dont think thhis on is even a C!
Wasn't it :sad: I've been getting high 60s - 70s yet I'm pretty sure I got 62 at best in this :sigh: Ridiculous paper
butfirst_coffee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Screwed C1 aqa so bad today. Aqa stuck a cactus up my ass with some of those bloody questions......And why the hell was it so difficult compared to the previous years! 2017 paper was something else. Is it even worth preparing for C2 since I'm gonna fail anyway...-_-
butfirst_coffee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

The Official "That exam was horrible!" Ranting Thread!

Today, May 15th 2017, marked the start of exam season. Many of you will be sitting external exams this year - perhaps your GCSEs or A Levels. Hopefully, most of your exams will go very well, and you'll come out feeling confident that you did your absolute best.

Sometimes though, things don't always go to plan. Something could come up that you hadn't revised, the wording of a question could catch you out, you could have a frantic "We were never taught this!" moment - anything.

The purpose of this thread is to let you rant about your horrible exams, relieve your frustration and then move on. If there's one rule about posting, it's that you must make sure that this is the only time you'll let yourself get upset over it.

You'll most likely still have other exams to focus on, and there's no point jeopardising your success in those because you were too busy moping about one.

So come along, let it all out and pick yourself back up. And remember - a bad exam result is not the end of the world. Trust me :yep:
A bad exam result is the end of the world if you're Asian 😂😭😭😭😭
username2926188
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Absolutely hate how i'm so bad at maths! My exam is 7 days away AND I'VE DONE NOTHING. I hate myself for this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed