As Level Religious Studies Wjec Educqas 2017 (Philosophy, Ethics & Religion)

Watch
Beccajane2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey Who's doing As Level Religious Studies Wjec Educqas 2017 (Philosophy, Ethics & Religion) exams??? 😀
Beccajane2
Rep:
?
Exam dates :
18th May
25th May
8th June

Posted from TSR Mobile
Charlotteellis3
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am, How did you find the exams?
Beccajane2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Charlotteellis3)
I am, How did you find the exams?
Yay! Didn't think anyone would reply to the feed!!
I thought the Christianity one was nicer than expected. But the philosophy today I thought was a bit mean on part B. I didn't revise it as well as Christianity and had a mental block of philosophers names in the exam. How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Charlotteellis3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Beccajane2)
Yay! Didn't think anyone would reply to the feed!!
I thought the Christianity one was nicer than expected. But the philosophy today I thought was a bit mean on part B. I didn't revise it as well as Christianity and had a mental block of philosophers names in the exam. How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My school do Hinduism and I found that paper pretty nice actually but I left revision for philosophy and ethics way too late and the exam was okay I guess. The ethics question on utilitarianism was nice but I found the Part B difficult and for Philosophy I'm so disappointed that ontological didn't come up, i did the cosmological question although, I'm having regrets looking back. I'm not sure just hoping i don't have to re-take the exam next year
Beccajane2
Rep:
?
My school do Hinduism and I found that paper pretty nice actually but I left revision for philosophy and ethics way too late and the exam was okay I guess. The ethics question on utilitarianism was nice but I found the Part B difficult and for Philosophy I'm so disappointed that ontological didn't come up, i did the cosmological question although, I'm having regrets looking back. I'm not sure just hoping i don't have to re-take the exam next year
We haven't done the ethics exam yet? When did you do the ethics paper? It's not until the 8th of June. Yeah I didn't revise enough for Philosophy. I was really hoping for ontological too but it came up with a bit very nice questions so I had to avoid it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Charlotteellis3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Beccajane2)
We haven't done the ethics exam yet? When did you do the ethics paper? It's not until the 8th of June. Yeah I didn't revise enough for Philosophy. I was really hoping for ontological too but it came up with a bit very nice questions so I had to avoid it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait just realised you must do the Educqas course and i do the wjec one so our exams are obviously different
Beccajane2
Rep:
?
Wait just realised you must do the Educqas course and i do the wjec one so our exams are obviously different
Ah okay. Yes they must be different. I didn't realise Educqas and Wjec were different sorry. Yeah I do Educqas. What's the difference between Educqas and Wjec?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (251)
47.27%
Take exams next summer (71)
13.37%
Change uni choice through clearing (113)
21.28%
Apply to uni next year instead (55)
10.36%
I'm not applying to university (41)
7.72%

Watched Threads