Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel Psychology AS Level (Social and Cognitive) - 15th May 2017 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the paper today? Thought it was a lot harder than last year's paper! What do you think the grade boundary will be considering last year's was 57% for an A

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was really nice considering Milgram is the easiest study to learn and none of the classic/contemporary studies came up on their own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayano1)
    How did everyone find the paper today? Thought it was a lot harder than last year's paper! What do you think the grade boundary will be considering last year's was 57% for an A
    Ran out of time!!!! BTW CAN WE TALK ABOUT MILGRAM 1963 STUDY FOR LAST QUESTION ABOUT ETHICS AND CONDUCT 2009?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=theblackparade27;71457036]I thought it was really nice considering Milgram is the easiest study to learn and none of the classic/contemporary studies came up on their own[/

What did we have to talk about for the last question about ethics and conduct (2009)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theblackparade27)
    I thought it was really nice considering Milgram is the easiest study to learn and none of the classic/contemporary studies came up on their own
    how many marks out of 70 is an A and B?

ReputationRep:
    Lol that was the only long question I could properly do, everything else was a joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ella.k00)
    how many marks out of 70 is an A and B?
    Last year if you got 40/70 on each paper you would have gotten an A

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ella.k00;71457258]
    I thought it was really nice considering Milgram is the easiest study to learn and none of the classic/contemporary studies came up on their own[/

What did we have to talk about for the last question about ethics and conduct (2009)
    I spoke about Milgram 1963 and how his obedience study was quite unethical and I compared it to Burger 2009 and how he obtained similar results in an ethical way, and then I just said Baddeley 1966b

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mayano1;71458156]

I spoke about Milgram 1963 and how his obedience study was quite unethical and I compared it to Burger 2009 and how he obtained similar results in an ethical way, and then I just said Baddeley 1966b
    do you think learning theories and biological psychology paper will be hard?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mayano1;71458156]

I really want an A!!!!!!! but after that im considering a b!!!!!!!?

What do you think the grade boundary will be like this year averagely?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ella.k00;71458956]
    (Original post by mayano1)

do you think learning theories and biological psychology paper will be hard?
    I think Biological and Learning Theories will be just as hard, if not harder. My teacher has advised to learn labels of the brain e.g - Limbic System. And I think grade boundaries will vary from 55-70% for an A. I really want an A too!!! :'(

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mayano1;71460110]

I think Biological and Learning Theories will be just as hard, if not harder. My teacher has advised to learn labels of the brain e.g - Limbic System. And I think grade boundaries will vary from 55-70% for an A. I really want an A too!!! :'(
    Can we make predictions? I really want an A

8 marker for bio:
    12 marker for bio:

8 marker for learning theories:
    12 marker for learning theories:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mayano1;71458156]

I wrote pretty much the same thing, except with Schmolck instead of Baddeley because then you can talk about how they upheld confidentiality really well by using initials instead of names, as they did with H.M e.t.c

ReputationRep:
    mayano1 I found it so hard too !!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiv99x)
    mayano1 I found it so hard too !!!!!
    Look yh, I know you have severe fomo about psychology, but go to your econ thread.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 15, 2017

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.