Edexcel Psychology AS Level (Social and Cognitive) - 15th May 2017

Watch
mayano1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How did everyone find the paper today? Thought it was a lot harder than last year's paper! What do you think the grade boundary will be considering last year's was 57% for an A
theblackparade27
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I thought it was really nice considering Milgram is the easiest study to learn and none of the classic/contemporary studies came up on their own
ella.k00
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mayano1)
How did everyone find the paper today? Thought it was a lot harder than last year's paper! What do you think the grade boundary will be considering last year's was 57% for an A
Ran out of time!!!! BTW CAN WE TALK ABOUT MILGRAM 1963 STUDY FOR LAST QUESTION ABOUT ETHICS AND CONDUCT 2009?
ella.k00
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=theblackparade27;71457036]I thought it was really nice considering Milgram is the easiest study to learn and none of the classic/contemporary studies came up on their own[/

What did we have to talk about for the last question about ethics and conduct (2009)
ella.k00
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by theblackparade27)
I thought it was really nice considering Milgram is the easiest study to learn and none of the classic/contemporary studies came up on their own
how many marks out of 70 is an A and B?
mayano1
Rep:
?
Lol that was the only long question I could properly do, everything else was a joke
mayano1
Rep:
?
(Original post by ella.k00)
how many marks out of 70 is an A and B?
Last year if you got 40/70 on each paper you would have gotten an A
mayano1
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=ella.k00;71457258]
I thought it was really nice considering Milgram is the easiest study to learn and none of the classic/contemporary studies came up on their own[/

What did we have to talk about for the last question about ethics and conduct (2009)
I spoke about Milgram 1963 and how his obedience study was quite unethical and I compared it to Burger 2009 and how he obtained similar results in an ethical way, and then I just said Baddeley 1966b
ella.k00
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=mayano1;71458156]

I spoke about Milgram 1963 and how his obedience study was quite unethical and I compared it to Burger 2009 and how he obtained similar results in an ethical way, and then I just said Baddeley 1966b
do you think learning theories and biological psychology paper will be hard?
ella.k00
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=mayano1;71458156]

I really want an A!!!!!!! but after that im considering a b!!!!!!!?

What do you think the grade boundary will be like this year averagely?
mayano1
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=ella.k00;71458956]
(Original post by mayano1)

do you think learning theories and biological psychology paper will be hard?
I think Biological and Learning Theories will be just as hard, if not harder. My teacher has advised to learn labels of the brain e.g - Limbic System. And I think grade boundaries will vary from 55-70% for an A. I really want an A too!!! :'(
ella.k00
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=mayano1;71460110]

I think Biological and Learning Theories will be just as hard, if not harder. My teacher has advised to learn labels of the brain e.g - Limbic System. And I think grade boundaries will vary from 55-70% for an A. I really want an A too!!! :'(
Can we make predictions? I really want an A

8 marker for bio:
12 marker for bio:

8 marker for learning theories:
12 marker for learning theories:
theblackparade27
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=mayano1;71458156]

I wrote pretty much the same thing, except with Schmolck instead of Baddeley because then you can talk about how they upheld confidentiality really well by using initials instead of names, as they did with H.M e.t.c
shiv99x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
mayano1 I found it so hard too !!!!!
mayano1
Rep:
?
(Original post by shiv99x)
mayano1 I found it so hard too !!!!!
Look yh, I know you have severe fomo about psychology, but go to your econ thread.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (39)
7.6%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (40)
7.8%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (123)
23.98%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (73)
14.23%
No, nothing has changed (157)
30.6%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (81)
15.79%

Watched Threads