coonboy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Could some be kind enough to post the themes and the poems that are related t the themes?

Thanks!
sdfvbsdhlvblsfbh
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
war- Mametz Woods, The solider, Dulce as decorum est, A wife in London, The manhuntpower- a hawk roosting, Ozymandias nature- Death of a naturalist, to autumntime- afternoons, ozymandias love/relationships- she walks in beauty, sonnet 43, cozy apologia
rfleggers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've only done some but : Suffering - Valentine, The Manhunt, London, Dulce et Decorum Est, A Wife in London, The Soldier

Love/Relationships - The Manhunt, Valentine, Sonnet 43, She Walks in Beauty, Cozy Apologia

Power - Ozymandias, Hawk Roosting

War - The Soldier, A Wife in London, Dulce et Decorum Est, The Manhunt, Mametz Woods

Injustice - London, Dulce et Decorum Est, The Soldier

Nature - Hawk Roosting, Death of a Naturalist, To Autumntime, Afternoons, (to some extent) Ozymandias
Last edited by rfleggers; 1 year ago
wright d thomas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
can someone please what 3 themes i can relate my poems to i have power and war just need one more for me to complete the last part of the table that will fit in with some other poems
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (93)
64.58%
I don't have everything I need (51)
35.42%

Watched Threads