Turn on thread page Beta

i kno this is gonna sound really thick... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i kno this is gonna sound really thick but whats the difference between priority remark, priority remark with ATS, remark and remark with ATS?
    also when u say u decline an award, what exactly does this mean?
    please respond asap
    thnks
    -x-

ReputationRep:
    ATS is Access To Scripts - you get to see them yourself.
    Priority - its guaranteed to be done by the 10th of September

BTW - its doesn't seem a dumb question but its seems more dumb that you posted twice!

ReputationRep:
    lol duhh :rolleyes: sorry abt that, what about declining awards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostandconfused)
    lol duhh :rolleyes: sorry abt that, what about declining awards?
    Its OK - I just wanted to make a humorous comment. Declining your awards is saying that you reject your grades (normaly for if you got a U). You just deny that you ever did the test as far as I know - as opposed to having to write U when you have to delcare all your results.

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhh ok thank u, that makes sense. so its jus like you never even took that exam? is that for whole subjects only or individual papers?

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhh ok thank u, that makes sense. so its jus like you never even took that exam? is that for whole subjects only or individual papers?
    Whole subjects I think.

ReputationRep:
    ok. thanks Chubb xx

ReputationRep:
    ok. thanks Chubb xx
    No probs.

ReputationRep:
    Can i get access to scripts then without a remark? (how much does this cost??) I'm kind of really interested to see the english paper i did well on!!

ReputationRep:
    yeh u can. wen we got our results, we got a lil sheet of paper that had things we cud do, remarks, decline, get a photocopy of ur script, get da original etc.
    originals are £7, approx, may vary 4 different boards. the date for the original is 4 oct, and for a photocopy its 26th aug

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.