The Student Room Group

Online Application

Hey,
My name is Jonas and I'm from Germany. I already received an offer by an university in London and at the moment I'm trying to find a way to fund my study. I would like to apply for the Student Finance Loan but I have a problem in the online application process. Right at the beginning I'm supposed to enter the date when I moved to the UK. But I didn't move yet! I can't continue without entering the date and even a future date is not possible. What should I do? Thank you for an answer.

Greetings from Germany
Jonas
Original post by JoshJohnny
Hey,
My name is Jonas and I'm from Germany. I already received an offer by an university in London and at the moment I'm trying to find a way to fund my study. I would like to apply for the Student Finance Loan but I have a problem in the online application process. Right at the beginning I'm supposed to enter the date when I moved to the UK. But I didn't move yet! I can't continue without entering the date and even a future date is not possible. What should I do? Thank you for an answer.

Greetings from Germany
Jonas

EU students who aren't living in the UK are only able to apply for tuition fee loans - that means you fill in a different form NOT online.

The form and information about how to fill it in, where to send it and what evidence to send with it is available here: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms/y/eu-full-time/year-1718/new-student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending