Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    any idea of what will come up for crime , power and social inequality?
    and how did unit 1 go?

ReputationRep:
    I found unit 1 quite easy but I did forget to answer 1 four marker. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Unit 1 went great!
    Also I think for social inequality, something about benefits is gonna come up. The whole thing about cutting disability and child tax and whatnot...

ReputationRep:
    I started a thread the other day with my predictions for the unit 1 and 2 papers! I can link you it if you want? I predicted 3 of the questions that came up today, hopefully it will be the same for unit 2.... Today's exam was a really great one.

ReputationRep:
    i found easy but my hand was dead i had no time to finish and its unreadable also i rushed every question and barely did the 12 markers . but i managed to attempt all luckily but i had to strict on myself with the 30 mins per section
    thats good , 1 4 marker wont matter too much to much , better you didnt miss any 12s
    (Original post by Maribella_321)
    I found unit 1 quite easy but I did forget to answer 1 four marker. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    hopefully nothing toooo hard, social inequality is weird as it easy but hard at the same time
    ayy kpop
    (Original post by sohyun)
    Unit 1 went great!
    Also I think for social inequality, something about benefits is gonna come up. The whole thing about cutting disability and child tax and whatnot...

ReputationRep:
    yeah i saw your thread after i made this. I really regret seeing it soooo late
    it was good but my timing is soooooo off i thought it was solid
    (Original post by dreamerkitten)
    I started a thread the other day with my predictions for the unit 1 and 2 papers! I can link you it if you want? I predicted 3 of the questions that came up today, hopefully it will be the same for unit 2.... Today's exam was a really great one.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.