how did everyone find the RE exam today?

Watch this thread
123paksarzameen
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
for the people like me who did the RE exam today, how did you find it?
ExamPapers2017
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
It was alright but looking back I rushed points and didn't include enough expanation so maybe a c if lucky
UltraVioletxo
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I found the paper alright , I'm doing the WJEC specification. Will hopefully come out with an A*
How about you?
123paksarzameen
Rep:
(Original post by UltraVioletxo)
I found the paper alright , I'm doing the WJEC specification. Will hopefully come out with an A*
How about you?
I did the Edexcel one and tbh it was quite easy but a lot of content was needed,
ClassyBubble01
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I know I passed but is it enough to get an A* and have that high average is the real question...
username3112590
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I did edexcel and everything went well but that design argument question was hard. Hopefully I come out with an A* though butyou need around 80/84 for an A*, which is difficult.
UltraVioletxo
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ClassyBubble01)
I know I passed but is it enough to get an A* and have that high average is the real question...
It's an odd feeling to know we aren't going to get our results for awhile
123paksarzameen
Rep:
I got an A in my mocks but spag let me down and i lost a few marks coz of that but this exam was quite easyish but i think i messed up the structure and stuff so i think i will get around a B/A
123paksarzameen
Rep:
(Original post by GCSE 9)
I did edexcel and everything went well but that design argument question was hard. Hopefully I come out with an A* though butyou need around 80/84 for an A*, which is difficult.
yh same but i remembered the quote 'a watch always has a creator designer' which lead me to answer the question in deep depths, but hopefully u get the grade u want
Harrietxoxo
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You have to get a really high score to get to a grade. Its a little weird because in History the grade boundaries are relatively low but RS the grade boundaries are quite high. I never realised because I have been getting an A* in all the past papers in RS that I've done but when I was told it really surprised me.
Hopefully what you put will be enough for an A*.
username3112590
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by talhaawan)
yh same but i remembered the quote 'a watch always has a creator designer' which lead me to answer the question in deep depths, but hopefully u get the grade u want
My three reasons were okay but my fourth reason was terrible. I said that it makes life fairer because the person can look forward to something i.e. heaven. I know it's so bad.
ClassyBubble01
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Harrietxoxo)
You have to get a really high score to get to a grade. Its a little weird because in History the grade boundaries are relatively low but RS the grade boundaries are quite high. I never realised because I have been getting an A* in all the past papers in RS that I've done but when I was told it really surprised me.
Hopefully what you put will be enough for an A*.
One will only know in 3 months time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (229)
41.86%
The paper was reasonable (233)
42.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (50)
9.14%
It was TERRIBLE (35)
6.4%

Watched Threads