AQA GCSE Biology B1 Unofficial Markscheme 2017Watch
These are the answers for today's exam.
These belong to... @nathanscience so go follow him, the don blessed it
1a) 7000-2000 = 5000 
b) Faeces 
c) Photosynthesis and starch (glucose) 
2a) Variation within an organisms environment, the organism's offspring inherit the genes from their parents, then the offspring pass this on to their offspring.
b) it insulted him as people belived in God and didn't believe/accept his theory 
3. Sweat --> Skin (Yes skin is an organ)
Urine --> Kidneys/bladder
a) by drinking water or eating a meal 
b) Receptor cells recognise stimulus (hot kettle), convert to impulse, send along sensory neurone, where it crosses synapse and relay neurone, sent by motor neurones to the spinal cord. Spinal cord then coordinates response, sends it back out via motor neurones and to the effector (muscle). Muscle then contracts, moving limb and skin away from hot kettle. 
4) plants use carbon dioxide for photosynthesis, carbon for photosynthesis comes from animal respiration, plant stores carbon as starch, animal eats plant. Plant becomes part of animal's body, stores it as starch/protein/fibre etc. Animal dies and decays, decay microorganisms respire and release co2 back into atmosphere where plants reuse it. 
5) it is dead or inactive 
b) non-vaccinated people produced less antibodies and produced them at a slower rate. 
c) bacteria mutate, natural selection occurs, they pass on resistant genes to offspring who continue to reproduce. 
d) Bacteria develops resistance, so would not be useful to tread minor/viral/mild throat infections. 
6) Accia Tree) Extensive and deep root system helps to absorb as much water as possible from deep underground, and the extensive roots collect as much of the little rainwater available as possible. The tree needs water to photosynthesise and survive. You may have also needed to give some data with some reference to more than 8m as it said from Figure 6 
a) small surface area of hot climate leaf, reduces water loss. 
b) Thorrns deter predators
7) the camel and llama one? A) store fat as energy for later use or you could say insulation. 
b) camel stores fat, and I think I wrote something about using this energy for travelling longer distances. 
8) Sexual vs asexual
A) produces variation in offspring 
b) I put nucleus cut out of original cell, nucleus was removed from the affected mitochondrial disease and the nucleus was removed from the non affected mitochondrial disease, then placed in the empty egg cell, then the fertilization was the sperm and the egg fusing together. Then when they become tiny balls of cells the embryo is inserted into the mothers womb/uterus. 
c) unethical as it could be seen as 'playing god'/taking on the role of God 
9) Conclusions plant and shoots
A) Absence of light had no effect, because the plant shoots still grew
Gravity had no effect on the shoots because it remained the same after two days .
c) I agree, auxin gathered on the side not in light, so shoots bent towards light in a positive phototropism. 
d) Get more light energy for more photosynthesis.
Many thanks to @nathanscience He is the bloody blessed genius who typed that all up give him a rep.
And yeah if your going to post a MS from now on make sure its organised or just forget it cause its too long.
Once agian big up @NathanScience
Cxesar Out, Peace x
Going over this myself i can see many errors. Please not that this is not a perfect Marks scheme, and so if you got different answers going s**t your pants.
There are also questions missing, that I cannot do anything about.
However most are correct so for those of you complaining fix up. A$AP
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A BETTER VERSION PM IT TO ME AND ILL SEE IF IT IS GOOD, IF SO I WILL CHANGE THIS.
- Political Ambassador