?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How did everyone find it ?!
SchoolGirl13
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did edexcel unit 3 today and it was alright. I have enough time to look over it at the end. But I did get confused at the "why do people use different contraceptive methods" (something like that). Did you do this question? If you did how did you answer it and if you didn't, how would you answer it?
lowrias
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did Edexcel Unit 2 today. I found it alright. I avoided the media questions and on some I struggled to think of a variety of reasons. I ran out of time for the last d ii) Why would some people disagree with you? question. Did you do Unit 2 or Unit 3?
louischevis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did OCR Ethics 1 and 2 this morning and found it alright. I avoided the media questions, to be honest the only real problem I had was managing my time.
SchoolGirl13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by louischevis)
I did OCR Ethics 1 and 2 this morning and found it alright. I avoided the media questions, to be honest the only real problem I had was managing my time.
Im pretty sure everyone (regardless of the exam board or unit) avoided the media question😂
maloney25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I did aqa Marks gospel today, i found it pretty simple and easy to answer.
I would probaly say about how the roman catholic church dont allow contraception and explain the reasons- Also explain different types of conraceptions such as pill. Then would get stuck tbh hah it quite a hard question
?Hannah?
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey guys, what do you think the EDEXCEL grade boundaries will be like?
YxngAye
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SchoolGirl13)
I did edexcel unit 3 today and it was alright. I have enough time to look over it at the end. But I did get confused at the "why do people use different contraceptive methods" (something like that). Did you do this question? If you did how did you answer it and if you didn't, how would you answer it?
same, that question confused me so much as well as the "how is family life important to roman catholics"
YxngAye
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ?Hannah?)
Hey guys, what do you think the EDEXCEL grade boundaries will be like?
hopefully low!!!
cosmin0406
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The test was very confusing, im not sure if all my reason are valid as most of the times i felt that i wasnt answering the questions.
?Hannah?
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by YxngAye)
hopefully low!!!
do you think the paper was harder than previous years?
YxngAye
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ?Hannah?)
do you think the paper was harder than previous years?
not at all, i thought it was easier as long as you avoided the media questions. believing in God was a breeeze for me, how about you?
xhelena
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SchoolGirl13)
Im pretty sure everyone (regardless of the exam board or unit) avoided the media question😂
I find the media questions much easier than the others 😂
Katzen
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Jesus was whispering me the answers so it was a-okay.

Thanks Jesus.
Smccaul823
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did aqa today as well I found it really good actually
lowrias
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by YxngAye)
not at all, i thought it was easier as long as you avoided the media questions. believing in God was a breeeze for me, how about you?
Did you do Edexcel Unit 2? If so, I thought the believing in God was quite easy to! Did you do the one with argument of causation or argument of design?
LittleMissCrazy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xhelena)
I find the media questions much easier than the others 😂
The Medical Ethics questions weren't that bad!
?Hannah?
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lowrias)
Did you do Edexcel Unit 2? If so, I thought the believing in God was quite easy to! Did you do the one with argument of causation or argument of design?
omg i accidentally said that God governed and directed causation. Will I get a mark?
EternalKiss
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Did Ethics 1 and 2 OCR today and i cant believe i said the definition of ecumenism for evangelism *sigh*
YxngAye
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lowrias)
i did unit 3, but the first part of the exam is the same for anyone doing christianity/catholicism & i did the one with the argument for causation (question 1)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.84%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.57%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (48)
18.68%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (54)
21.01%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (22)
8.56%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
9.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed