The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

applying for Masters in Economics with 2.2

Hi everyone...I wanted to ask, is it possible to get into SOAS with a 2.2? HELP PLEASE
Original post by Mimiitsme
Hi everyone...I wanted to ask, is it possible to get into SOAS with a 2.2? HELP PLEASE

Hi

It is not always possible to give you any firm indication as to whether your qualifications and grades make you eligible to study at SOAS. Please do send in an application for consideration, sending all the appropriate supporting documents. Our admissions tutors take into account academic qualifications, relevant work experience (if you have any), academic recommendations, relevant professional references (if you have any) and your personal statement so its worth a try.

Jan
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Reply 2
Original post by SOAS Student Helper
Hi

It is not always possible to give you any firm indication as to whether your qualifications and grades make you eligible to study at SOAS. Please do send in an application for consideration, sending all the appropriate supporting documents. Our admissions tutors take into account academic qualifications, relevant work experience (if you have any), academic recommendations, relevant professional references (if you have any) and your personal statement so its worth a try.

Jan

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your response! I´ve had quite an unfortunate situation on my 3rd year of uni! I went from a potential 1st to a high 2.2...I have sent excellent academic and professional references, and I explained the situation on my personal statement...and I am happy to announce that I have been admitted into SOAS ;-)
Original post by Mimiitsme
Hi Jan,

Thank you for your response! I´ve had quite an unfortunate situation on my 3rd year of uni! I went from a potential 1st to a high 2.2...I have sent excellent academic and professional references, and I explained the situation on my personal statement...and I am happy to announce that I have been admitted into SOAS ;-)

Hi

Well done!

Jan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending