carenzax15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello is there anyone taking the OCR 21st Century GCSE science exam of B1,2,3 because I am struggling to understand how to cope with the pressure. If anyone can please help me.
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by carenzax15)
Hello is there anyone taking the OCR 21st Century GCSE science exam of B1,2,3 because I am struggling to understand how to cope with the pressure. If anyone can please help me.
What is it that you feel you can't cope with? GCSEs are honestly not as bad as people think.

I panicked before my exams last year but after doing them, I realised that there was very little to worry about. I know this is easier said than done but hopefully it is peace of mind.

If there is something major worrying you, I'd suggest you talk to someone - family,, friends, teachers, anyone who will listen
carenzax15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
What is it that you feel you can't cope with? GCSEs are honestly not as bad as people think.

I panicked before my exams last year but after doing them, I realised that there was very little to worry about. I know this is easier said than done but hopefully it is peace of mind.

If there is something major worrying you, I'd suggest you talk to someone - family,, friends, teachers, anyone who will listen
Thank you so much for your advice. Please could you tellme how did you cope when you have 2 exams in 1 day?
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by carenzax15)
Thank you so much for your advice. Please could you tellme how did you cope when you have 2 exams in 1 day?
I had German (listening and reading) and geography on the same day. In the morning of the exams, I revised for my first exam, and then used my lunchtime to revise the second subject.

The night before, I split my time evenly to revise both subjects but I only focused on these and no other subjects
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (283)
56.71%
I don't have everything I need (216)
43.29%

Watched Threads