AQA AS-Level Spanish P1 Unofficial MS *New Spec*Watch
Q1 - El Mercado laboral en Andalucía
E, H or S (choose the correct letter with the phrase)
Q2: El ciberacoso en Chile
1: what do the figures refer to?
Quince por ciento chicas (15% chicas)
Doce por ciento chicos (12% chicos)
8: What it say about the reduction?
El ciberacoso reducida a la edad
Q3: Los modelos solteros
Q4: Euskera extraescolares (Summary)
(1): A use of the language in the Basque Country:
- 95% of Basque children learn it at school but Spanish is the main language
- Sometimes the only language in 94% of homes.
(2) Why children have a negative attitude towards Basque:
- They have a negative attitude because they only use it in school
- Never in more interesting activities
(3) The 3 ways they are going tackle the problem:
- To solve this they want to have more extracurricular activities,
- teach parents about the importance of Basque
- Make sure children and their parents have a good time whilst speaking Basque.
READING + WRITING:
Q5: Boda Sangre
2) cuchillo - navaja
3) terminar - acabar
5) alimentarse - comen
6) el asesionos - matadors
7) contemplando - viendo
Q6: El himmo no letras
Correct letters: BDJ????O
Q7: Los anuncios de comidas
Q8: Mozilla Firefox Internet Mayan
Q9: Las Fallas / El postgrado (Summary)
(1) What is Las Fallas?
- Las fallas is a festival which shows a lot about the culture of Valencia
(2) What are you able to do at the festival?
- You can see the Ninots which are satirical statues that are burnt on the last day
- Listen to music with other tourists that are played by International DJ's
Gather around the bonfire in the Fire Festival on the final day
(3) What are the aims of a postgraduate?
- Learn about the history of it, as it might become a World Heritage Site
- Work with people that either work or interested, to improve the in the tourist sector.
Q10: Translation; El deporte femenino
Tomorrow afternoon an Argentian club will open its doors to its first female basketball team. This direction has been supported by the club managment and fans. Manuela, accountant and femenist, owned on a national level ...
You can help by sharing what were the questions and answers!
They have a negative attitude because they only use it in school and never in more interesting activities
To solve this they want to have more extracurricular activities, teach parents about the importance of Basque and make sure children and their parents have a good time whilst speaking Basque.
9) Las fallas is a festival which shows a lot about the culture of Valencia
You can see the Ninots which are satirical statues that are burnt on the last day, I've forgotten the second one and the last one was watching the large fires on the final day
The postgraduate wants to learn more about it because it might become Patrimonio de la Humanidad and because he wants to improve the economic and social situation on the festival and something else which I've forgotten