The Student Room Group

Couple asked me for a threeway...

So a friend of mine and her boyfriend said to me that they were interested in trying something with a gay guy and they wanted me to have a threeway with them. I'm not really sure how I'm meant to feel about it; a part of me thinks it would be fun but another part of me thinks that I shouldn't because their only using me to fuel this kink they have.
Reply 1
Well you dont get that request everyday!

Well obviously its a opportunity your not going to get very often so if you want to try it give it a go mate :biggrin:
I dont think they would be using you, there is got to be a reason they chose you and not some other gay guy.

Enjoy it mate
Reply 2
Original post by Jack1418
Well you dont get that request everyday!

Well obviously its a opportunity your not going to get very often so if you want to try it give it a go mate :biggrin:
I dont think they would be using you, there is got to be a reason they chose you and not some other gay guy.

Enjoy it mate

Tbh I didn't think about it like that, I kind of assumed they just wanted any gay guy.
Reply 3
Original post by Lightdan
Tbh I didn't think about it like that, I kind of assumed they just wanted any gay guy.

Probably not the best way to think about it on my part but maybe the woman in the relationship didn't want to feel like a lesbian, if that makes sense. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Jack1418
Probably not the best way to think about it on my part but maybe the woman in the relationship didn't want to feel like a lesbian, if that makes sense. :biggrin:

Hey you only live once, might as well have a try
Reply 5
Give it a shot this one time (if you really want to, that is) and see if you like it

Plus, that way, in the future if they only come to you for sex, that's how you know they're using you

In any case, have fun :wink:
Reply 6
Hey you only live once, might as well have a try

Go for it, im pretty sure not everyone get asked for a 3 way so enjoy it lad!
Reply 7
Original post by vausebi
Give it a shot this one time (if you really want to, that is) and see if you like it

Plus, that way, in the future if they only come to you for sex, that's how you know they're using you

In any case, have fun :wink:

haha thanks, to be fair they have been messaging me and selling me on it
Do it, fuel the kink. It's fun.
Reply 9
Original post by hezzlington
Do it, fuel the kink. It's fun.

It does sound fun
Reply 10
Is the girl expecting you to have hetero sex with her or is the boy bisexual?

If I were you I'd do it only if I felt comfortable with the two and/or with the modality. I always decide on this basis when I receive such an offer, but I also know 2 friends who tried it only for the sake of the experience, even if a (not sexy/good looking) stranger was involved.
Reply 11
Original post by usualsuspects
Is the girl expecting you to have hetero sex with her or is the boy bisexual?

If I were you I'd do it only if I felt comfortable with the two and/or with the modality. I always decide on this basis when I receive such an offer, but I also know 2 friends who tried it only for the sake of the experience, even if a (not sexy/good looking) stranger was involved.

The boy is curious into seeing what its like with a guy and the girl wants to watch and maybe participate.
Reply 12
The boy is curious into seeing what its like with a guy and the girl wants to watch and maybe participate.

Then if you somehow like the guy sexually it should be a yes!
Reply 13

Think I'll say yes then
The guy just wants your nob

Posted from TSR Mobile
The relationships section is not the place for a debate, please take it elsewhere and also cut the arguing out, no place for it on TSR. Oh and stop the homophobic comments, no place for that here.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Rock Fan
not the place for a debate, no place for it on TSR. no place for that here.

:afraid:

no the guy is in a relationship, if you have feelings for him theyll only get stronger after having sex, youll end up hurt or ruin their relationship, thats not what you want is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending