Retaking A Levels - Maths and Physics

Watch
StudyHard123456
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi all,

I did my A Levels last year and achieved both Bs in Physics and Maths (I know :/) in my A Levels. I am now going to retake both subjects - C3, C4, G484 and G485. However, with hard work, it is easier to get an A* in Maths than it is in Physics.

I only need 20 more UMS to get an A in Physics and since I dropped over half the marks in G484 (which is out of 90), I am going to retake this and G485. However, in your opinion, should I just not do G485 and instead, just focus on getting the extra 20 points in G484 and focusing on the A* in Maths?

Thank you! Just panicking over the sheer amount of content in G485 that I don't seem to know!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Danny Dorito)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (7)
15.22%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (11)
23.91%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (3)
6.52%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (7)
15.22%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (2)
4.35%
I think it's an unfair expectation (15)
32.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
2.17%

Watched Threads