Solent Uni Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Solent student here giving help and advice to anyone needing it! Feel free to ask me any questions about Solent or University courses!
Sandi123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi. Just got an offer for Lucia Foster (which was my last choice as I was looking for ensuite). I have been told that I will be sharing with 9 others which might be cool. But do you know how many showers / toilets there are. I'm in a mixed share flat so I guess they will be designated male / female?
Solent Uni Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

A few of my friends stayed in Lucia Foster and had a great time there! I'm pretty sure you have around 5 toilets and showers you share with everyone in your flat. I can't remember exactly if they're unisex toilets or you have individual ones but if you want to find out exactly and any other information you could call the Lucia Foster Halls office on 0203 202 0320. They can help you with any of your queries!

Also here is some information copied from the University catalogue about Lucia Foster;

What’s it got?

Flat configuration containing 6, 8 or 10 single study- bedrooms, each with a washbasin
Individual toilet and shower facilities in each flat Wheelchair access rooms

Kitchen/diners equipped with storage area, fridges/freezers, electric hobs, conventional and microwave ovens, kettles and vacuum cleaners
2 common rooms with widescreen TVs and Wi-Fi access Vending machines for cold drinks and confectionery Laundry room equipped with coin-operated washing machines, and tumble dryers

Secure bicycle storage and parking for 136 cars (including four disabled spaces)
Photocopying facilities on-site
All study-bedrooms have an internet access point for connection to a computer.

I hope this has helped! If you have any other questions please feel free to ask and good luck starting in September!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (150)
51.72%
No (140)
48.28%

Watched Threads