Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im way too embarassed to talk about any of this stuff with my mates, i just wanna babble about my problems at the moment so you dont even have to bother replying

My dad is fuking crazy. We're on holiday at the moment its 2am and he just woke up and was about to chuck me out of the house for more or less no reason, i basicallly visited one of my mothers fam that he didnt like during the day.

He is a complete ****, for the past 6 months i havent said anything to him except hello and goodbye. for the past 7 or so years he has done alot of stupid stuff, just because he makes alot of money he reckons he is better than everyone else, (for example he once came into my room when i had a tutor and kicked him out of the house for no reason), he constantly swears at my mothers family, for some reason she just takes it ( i had a massive arguement with her so she wont speak to me now)

When my brother was 19 ( he is from my dads first wife they divorced when he was a few years old) he moved to the states just to get away from my dad and didnt speak to him for 3 years.

I actually cant take this anymore he complains about everything i do, he even shouts at me for reading books, while i could 'be involved in his buisness'.

I wish he was dead.

ReputationRep:
    Ouch mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    I actually cant take this anymore he complains about everything i do, he even shouts at me for reading books, while i could 'be involved in his buisness'.

I wish he was dead.
    HE'S BEHIND YOU

unlucky m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    Im way too embarassed to talk about any of this stuff with my mates, i just wanna babble about my problems at the moment so you dont even have to bother replying

My dad is fuking crazy. We're on holiday at the moment its 2am and he just woke up and was about to chuck me out of the house for more or less no reason, i basicallly visited one of my mothers fam that he didnt like during the day.

He is a complete ****, for the past 6 months i havent said anything to him except hello and goodbye. for the past 7 or so years he has done alot of stupid stuff, just because he makes alot of money he reckons he is better than everyone else, (for example he once came into my room when i had a tutor and kicked him out of the house for no reason), he constantly swears at my mothers family, for some reason she just takes it ( i had a massive arguement with her so she wont speak to me now)

When my brother was 19 ( he is from my dads first wife they divorced when he was a few years old) he moved to the states just to get away from my dad and didnt speak to him for 3 years.

I wish he was dead.
    TELL SOMEONE WHO CAN DO SOMETHING likea social worker innit

Love Rushda

ReputationRep:
    I can imagine how something like this would slowly grind you down, and I think you should be proud that he hasn't made you go crazy or accepted him in his deluded state. Just try to keep a clear mind and try to think outside of this problem, where your priorities really lie and be confident that at least you have morals. He sounds like a right loser, and you should already know that you're better than him. If you can't speak to your mum, speak with friends (a lot of friends, from experience, just don't give a s***). Continue life as you want to, don't let him change you, and before you know it you'll be out on your own with the world to yourself...

ReputationRep:
    im sorry but it doesnt sound that bad , your 19 right you can go anytime you want. try being in my shoes:
    my mums an alcohlic who for the past 6 weeks has been drunk constantly, and who shouts at my dad the minuit he gets home '****** MAN ****** MAN' and more crap because she can and shes mad. she shouts anywhere and she doesnt care who hears her either which is even worse, think of the neigbours with kids.(we have to practily run down the road to the car so she cant come after us!)
    before my older sister moved out they would have massive agruments daily. untill one day they were arguing in the kitchen and my sister had just made a cup of tea. She was so angrey so she threw the cup of boiling tea over my mums arm. that was 2 years ago and the scars are still there.
    ok so now its later but that still doesnt stop all the shouting, my other sister just failed her first year at uni and imagin what thats like, bloody world war three (or 1000 in my house). and so now my mums kinda old so now her body cant take the abuse anymore so everytime she gets drunk shes ill for days after, and she shakes like mad. if you give her a glass the water spills everywhere. and im 15 so ive got years of this to go through. where can i go?
    you have anywhere to go, friends, family. all my family is dead or live in manchester who i have never seen.
    so basicly i have to put up with the shouting till i move out, which is a very very long time. so put it lightly you can stop it all and go. i HAVE to live with it till im 18.
    imagin what its gonna do for me in the future, im gonna fail my G.C.S.E's not get into a good collage, and ruin the rest of my life!
    you think its the end of the world deal with it!
    its no where near over for me.
    (my sisters have all moved out so now its me on my own with my dad and my mum)

good luck i hope you have a nice time getting out of there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial_baby)
    wats ur dad like?
    my dad is the best in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial_baby)
    wats ur dad like?
    a **** she says

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.