CCEA GCSE - French Listening, Unit 3, Higher Tier 2017

Watch
cciaran
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does anyone have any predictions/tips on what will come up tomorrow?
knkdw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
how did u find it
Johnny2oo1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thought it was easy enough, was fine until the second part of question 8
Dkellyy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I sat this exam aswell today, I guessed almost the whole last exam question. Do you know what the answers were for it?
pete2001
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did the exam today too, I thought it was ok. But the last two pages were quite hard
KBrown1811
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone know the unofficial mark scheme
pete2001
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I really want the mark scheme
Student111777
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes, the one about the Spanish teacher (third part of the last question) was that the teacher used role reversal to keep the class' interest and the girl used the same methods as her. Also the last part was that the teacher arrived late and that is was regrettable that not a lot of people were doing Latin now. I think.
pete2001
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes as far as I know they were the answers. I am so worried, I hope I do well.
Student111777
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by pete2001)
Yes as far as I know they were the answers. I am so worried, I hope I do well.
So am I. I thought it would be a lot more easier
TJLUN
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The only one I think I got from question nine was the one about a boy whose parents were musicians. I think i) was that the parents wanted him to follow in their footsteps and ii) the teacher said the boy was lazy
The year in question 8 was 1979
I found it overall great except for question 9. I've never seen an A* higher than 32/40. We did a practice paper that was 22/40 for an A* which was nice
Hoping reading isn't too bad
pete2001
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hubhu)
The only one I think I got from question nine was the one about a boy whose parents were musicians. I think i) was that the parents wanted him to follow in their footsteps and ii) the teacher said the boy was lazy
The year in question 8 was 1979
I found it overall great except for question 9. I've never seen an A* higher than 32/40. We did a practice paper that was 22/40 for an A* which was nice
Hoping reading isn't too bad
Yes!!! I got 1979 too. And I think I got them other answers. Is anyone doing ccea Spanish listening on Friday? I am doing that
TJLUN
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone do the DA biology on Tuesday and is doing chem today? CCEA?
peter_17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hubhu)
Anyone do the DA biology on Tuesday and is doing chem today? CCEA?
Just did them both... how'd you find them? I thought the Chem today in particular was quite a nice paper, a lot easier than some past papers I've done, think I've done fairly well. Biology was definitely harder imo, but still think I've got a decent result
TJLUN
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by peter_17)
Just did them both... how'd you find them? I thought the Chem today in particular was quite a nice paper, a lot easier than some past papers I've done, think I've done fairly well. Biology was definitely harder imo, but still think I've got a decent result
Biology was an okay paper, not difficult, not easy. Timing was hard though, 8 didn't get to check it over
Chemistry was really nice tbh, I didn't get the question on iodine subsiding when heated but other than that there isn't anything I know I didn't get I did finish in 30 mins so got a little bored ahah I'm hoping for A* in the chem
peter_17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hubhu)
Biology was an okay paper, not difficult, not easy. Timing was hard though, 8 didn't get to check it over
Chemistry was really nice tbh, I didn't get the question on iodine subsiding when heated but other than that there isn't anything I know I didn't get I did finish in 30 mins so got a little bored ahah I'm hoping for A* in the chem
Yeah I'm literally the exact same, I also didn't get the iodine one, and I finished in 30 mins too haha, why is it that in Biology I was writing in the last minute - every time haha
JAMAL 69
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by pete2001)
Yes!!! I got 1979 too. And I think I got them other answers. Is anyone doing ccea Spanish listening on Friday? I am doing that
How did you find Spanish? i thought it was really difficult
ssor
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JAMAL 69)
I really liked it!

The Lisbon question was probably one of the easiest last questions out of all the past papers.

Did you get answers like ride on trams, 365 different ways, famous for fish food, closeness to Atlantic Ocean and open your appetite for it?
pete2001
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JAMAL 69)
So difficult. But I hopefully I done ok.
pete2001
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ssor)
I really liked it!

The Lisbon question was probably one of the easiest last questions out of all the past papers.

Did you get answers like ride on trams, 365 different ways, famous for fish food, closeness to Atlantic Ocean and open your appetite for it?
Yes I got them questions. The famous fish food was cod. However, did you get why was the wood burned? And did you get wood as the material. Also what did you get for how do you describe the streets - the answer was narrow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (525)
33.78%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (642)
41.31%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (315)
20.27%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.63%

Watched Threads