The Student Room Group

Debenhams in-store interview help

Today I had my telephone interview for Sales Advisor Role and was told straight away I had passed. i have my in store interview on Saturday. She said no one else is down for saturday yet so I can have first pick of the times. she said it will last about 30 minutes and will be similar questions to the phone interview. she did not mention any group interview of tasks. Does this mean it will just be a 1-1 or is it likely I will have to take part in group activities? pleeease help I am so nervous
Watch this to relieve your stress about Debinams:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6wagRZRC-k
I worked for Debenhams last christmas. My interview was 1 on 1 because of the day of my interview they were not doing any group assessments. If they asked you to choose your interview time then it sounds like it will just be 1 on 1. If it's a group assessment then everyone is given the same time to show up.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by TheTimeTraveller
I worked for Debenhams last christmas. My interview was 1 on 1 because of the day of my interview they were not doing any group assessments. If they asked you to choose your interview time then it sounds like it will just be 1 on 1. If it's a group assessment then everyone is given the same time to show up.

Ahhh thank you so so much! Thats put me at ease a bit but still so nervous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending