The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Babe that's a case. You are for sure getting groomed. No man is innocent, and this may get even more out of hand if you don't stop it. I hope you're doing okay♥.
Have you seen him face to face? Didn't specify if Skype was just on the phone..?

Doesn't sound like you're being groomed. Just sounds like two young teenagers being curious about sexual activities.
Grooming is commonly associated with older men/women and young children/teenagers.
Just be careful not to share too much information with people you don't know. You just never know with people you meet online. At 16, it's just best to stick with people you know in school/other schools etc.
Be safe.
However, it doesn't sound like he has the best intentions at heart. I mean it's clear he's not looking for a young love relationship.
Alarm bells are obviously ringing and that's okay. Trust your gut instinct. It's best to just avoid contact with him.
Do you even know if all the information he has told you is 100% true or not? These questions are important when talking to people online.
As I said before, I wouldn't associate it with grooming but it doesn't sound genuine at all. Avoid contact.

Latest

Trending

Trending