Overall, Die Hard 1 is better. (IMO).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah)
    Well... ;D ? i can't decide
    can't remember them...mm something to do with terrorists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    can't remember them...mm something to do with terrorists
    Die Hard 1 - Office block is taken over.

Die Hard 2 - Airport & ATC.

Remember now?

ReputationRep:
    nah, DH1 was better. you cant do much in an irport, and you're pretty much constrained to ground level, but on a skyscraper you can go up and down (woohoo) plus you can drop the badguy 90 floors and see him squashed, and use a firehose to absail down the side. plus it has alan rickman and that karl geezer

ReputationRep:
    hmm but dh2 has a black man who looks like a rhino...

ReputationRep:
    Well, all 3 are equally as good in my opinion but the best moment in the whole series has to be the part when they force the plane into the runway. I'm looking forward to watching the 3rd one next week because I haven't seen it as much as the other 2. It's great they show these films quite often because they are always great to watch, no matter how many times I have seen them, like The Simpsons.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.