Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

GCSE human coursework (Geograghy) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    What's this? I'm not being coy, but I've never heard the term before in my life!
    Its a measure of how high or low order a settlement of service is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Its a measure of how high or low order a settlement of service is
    Ah, cheers, I learnt about settlement/service hierarchy and stuff, but never encountered that term.

ReputationRep:
    LOL! but that is not the total hypothesis of the coursework right i then need to add people tend to go to a corner shops to buy convience stuff but go to surpermarket for comparison!? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neohhh)
    LOL! but that is not the total hypothesis of the coursework right i then need to add people tend to go to a corner shops to buy convience stuff but go to surpermarket for comparison!? :confused:
    I think you'll find that comes under that hypothesis! It's all part of the same Christaller/settlement hierarchy argument!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry i didnt understand what you meant by

It's all part of the same Christaller/settlement hierarchy argument!!!!

From John

ReputationRep:
    Sorry i didnt understand what you meant by

It's all part of the same Christaller/settlement hierarchy argument!!!!

From John
    Lol, god you and rob are the same as each other. How you can do GCSE coursework on settlement without knowing who Walter Christaller is, I'll never know! Google him!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh i see yeah i remember him! Thanks Ellie your good!

Can you help me find a title for the coursework LOLOL seriously im not good at titles!?

ReputationRep:
    Oh i see yeah i remember him! Thanks Ellie your good!

Can you help me find a title for the coursework LOLOL seriously im not good at titles!?
    Remember to mention him in your introudction, as a secondary resource to show how you formulated your hypothesis. The title I mentioned earlier up there ^ somewhere covers everything you're predicting

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok i was actually going to mention in the conclusion!?

Do you have an email or use msn messenger so that when i need help i can ask you or we can talk about anything pleasee!!

THanks for your time

From John

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok i was actually going to mention in the conclusion!?

Do you have an email or use msn messenger so that when i need help i can ask you or we can talk about anything pleasee!!

THanks for your time

From John
    Of course, no problem [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you people know the type of question i should put in my questionnaire which is to do with brands of the shops!? :confused:

Thanks
    From John

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I don't really know.

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you people know the type of question i should put in my questionnaire which is to do with brands of the shops!? :confused:

Thanks
    From John
    :rolleyes: You really don't need to!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.