The Student Room Group

2017 Edexcel IGCSE french exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
For the comprehension, the less developed countries lacked infrastructure and financial means to deal with a disaster right?
dude i legit had to guess 95% of both papers i had no clue what was going on :0
Original post by ZKA0127
For the comprehension, the less developed countries lacked infrastructure and financial means to deal with a disaster right?

No it was because they don't have too many **** all over the place
Original post by JamesWedekind
No it was because they don't have too many skets all over the place

How r u so white, I bet u haven't even listened to GSAP yet. Sket is such a derogatory term my sister cried when she was called this just because she didn't where a bra so u could see her nipples through her school shirt. As for the French u are so un aptly educated so you probably won't even get an a star.
Reply 24
Original post by HarriROBB
How r u so white, I bet u haven't even listened to GSAP yet. Sket is such a derogatory term my sister cried when she was called this just because she didn't where a bra so u could see her nipples through her school shirt. As for the French u are so un aptly educated so you probably won't even get an a star.

Dude how much do you think will be an a star?
I feel ya 😂

Original post by d0ngargen
dude i legit had to guess 95% of both papers i had no clue what was going on :0
Reply 26
OMG i found it sooooo hard, im hoping the grade boundries are low cause i think i got like 60% or 70%. ALSO did anyone else find the comprehension part (10 marker to do with the environment) realllly hard?
Reply 27
Grade boundaries should be low. It wasn't the easiest paper, and if so many people found it hard, they can't be that high. I'm gonna predict that an A is 70-72% and an A* is 79-82%
What did you lot put for the environment questions?
I can't even remember now...but I remember writing about malnutrition for the third question I think...I'm not sure:s-smilie:
Original post by user123445
What did you lot put for the environment questions?

:ashamed2::ashamed2:
Actually, yeah it was hard. Especially for me cuz I started doing french one month ago, and I was so confused. The environment question had a lotta new words...I just found the entire paper hard 😂
Original post by EveJay
OMG i found it sooooo hard, im hoping the grade boundries are low cause i think i got like 60% or 70%. ALSO did anyone else find the comprehension part (10 marker to do with the environment) realllly hard?
Reply 31
Original post by Alex wimbleton
Actually, yeah it was hard. Especially for me cuz I started doing french one month ago, and I was so confused. The environment question had a lotta new words...I just found the entire paper hard 😂

I found it sooo hard as well!
Ohh okay. Since almost all of us found it difficult, grade boundaries should be low...fingers crossed.
Original post by EveJay
I found it sooo hard as well!
Reply 33
Ohh okay. Since almost all of us found it difficult, grade boundaries should be low...fingers crossed.

Yeppppp
Reply 34
Heyy guys!!! How was the IGCSE french exam? The listening and the writing? To be honest, I found it really tough. It was way different from the other past papers...even the listening was tough. What about you?

in my opinion it was exact;y like the past papers i had done, so it was exactly what i expected. also, for the writing, i did 6 B, which was about the media :smile:
I know I'm late but ehh it was not brilliant let's be honest, not absolutely awful but you know. Listening was actually impossible lol, most of the reading and writing was okay apart from the environment comp. I think the A* grade boundary will be like 82% (deffo missed :frown:) but that's only my personal estimate......
Reply 36
Original post by purplesockmonkey
I know I'm late but ehh it was not brilliant let's be honest, not absolutely awful but you know. Listening was actually impossible lol, most of the reading and writing was okay apart from the environment comp. I think the A* grade boundary will be like 82% (deffo missed :frown:) but that's only my personal estimate......
thanks!!!
Yeah, I did

Hi, what were the writing questions for this french exam?
Reply 38
hi, just wondering what the writing topics were (long and short writing), thank you :smile:
Original post by freyageneva
Hi, what were the writing questions for this french exam?

i don't remember :frown:(
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending