I didn't get to finish my re exam paper yesterday

Watch
Camila66
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I had my re Islamic study exam yesterday however because of timing and stressing last minute I didn't get to finish the last question and not answering the other questions properly. if I managed to sore a d-c in unit 4 what would I need to get in unit 11 to get a high B . Thank you
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Camila66)
I had my re Islamic study exam yesterday however because of timing and stressing last minute I didn't get to finish the last question and not answering the other questions properly. if I managed to sore a d-c in unit 4 what would I need to get in unit 11 to get a high B . Thank you
Which exam board is this with?

Your teacher is in the best place to answer this, but anyway if you had two units that were 50% of your GCSE (this is an assumption without knowing your board...) and you had a C and an A, your average would most likely be a B.
Camila66
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
Which exam board is this with?

Your teacher is in the best place to answer this, but anyway if you had two units that were 50% of your GCSE (this is an assumption without knowing your board...) and you had a C and an A, your average would most likely be a B.
edexcel and thank you I'll revise and hope to get higher in the next paper hopefully !!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (85)
14.07%
I'm not sure (27)
4.47%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (190)
31.46%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.15%
I'm not a current university student (289)
47.85%

Watched Threads