The Student Room Group

AQA AS and A2 Biology

For all students who have used my resources, I would very much appreciate if you put any feedback on this forum which my be positive or any improvements. If you liked my resources please give me a rep so I know that my resources are helping students dearly Ty for using my resources

For those who have not used my resources and are studying as and a2 biology, please click on the link and make an account on get revising which is free and send me a message (my name on get revising is the same as the one on here). This is so that you can click on my name in your 'sent messages' on the right hand side so that you will get a list of all my resources. My resources are based on the AQA spec but other students who follow other exam boards are welcome to view my resources

https://getrevising.co.uk/

If you prefer to look at my resources on The Student room, I have websites on all AS and A2 biology topics. The websites are found on here in the forum 'Be a web legend and win a MacBook air'
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest