terribrydon01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anybody have a good website with revision sources for Biology??
sandytablet
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
I use BBC Bitesize to revise all the key areas, because I find it easier to revise electronically rather than physically, for I feel that using my class jotters is too messy, as well as probably containing less info than what BBC Bitesize does (or at least I feel that BBC Bitesize summarises it more nicely).

At this time because the exam is tomorrow, I've made a checklist of key areas I need to work on, but I'll also go over all the units just in case (because after my physics exam I realised I wish I had went over the course the night before!) and maybe do a bit more on past papers.

Past papers are really ideal at this time, though. Revising the same things over and over again are just the basics, you need to know how to apply it to an SQA-Style question.
zakyb99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone have any idea what topics are most likely to come up? Past papers turned out to be way harder than I expected so I need to cram as many practice questions in as I can tonight.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (32)
15.31%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (64)
30.62%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.96%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (17)
8.13%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.74%
I think it's an unfair expectation (56)
26.79%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed