username3162332
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Haven't seen any posts about it so ... I guess double science is irrelevant a the moment . For those who did it how did it go?
username2862390
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Extremely easy... Either all of my year has failed or the grade boundaries will be higher this year lol!
username3162332
Rep:
(Original post by OpenDoor)
Extremely easy... Either all of my year has failed or the grade boundaries will be higher this year lol!
I found the paper quite easy aswell but not as easy as 2016 one , , i hoped for my favourite topics to come up but they did not come up like menstrual cycle and evaporation
username2862390
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rxha)
I found the paper quite easy aswell but not as easy as 2016 one , , i hoped for my favourite topics to come up but they did not come up like menstrual cycle and evaporation
Yes that blew a bit...

I didn't get the alcohol units question at all. I ended up doing trial and improvement and got about 2.3...
username3162332
Rep:
(Original post by OpenDoor)
Yes that blew a bit...

I didn't get the alcohol units question at all. I ended up doing trial and improvement and got about 2.3...
I messed that one up too. I got 1.1 !! I used a bit of maths for that .
Wobbly72
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I got 1.2 after rounding
username3162332
Rep:
(Original post by Wobbly72)
I got 1.2 after rounding
Same but did not round it up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.74%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.35%
No (110)
27.09%
I'm not sure (52)
12.81%

Watched Threads