The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Any accommodation near UCL School of Management (Canary Wharf)

Hi, I would like to know that if anyone know any accommodation near UCL school of management (Canary wharf location)?The nearest one (that I can walk to school) I found is SCAPE (mile end) which is ~40min walk to the school.
I was wondering the same thing. I've heard that people stay near the bloomsbury campus and travel to canary wharf via tube.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
What about private landlord or house share opposed to UCL own's accommodation?
Reply 3
I did reply to this previously, but seems the thread disappeared...
Mile end is like 10 min on bus or a 10 min cycle (there's a cycle lane the whole way down the canal and thames walkway, little to no roads) from Canary Wharf... not sure why you think you need to walk it.

And honestly, you can get from most of the UCL accommodation in central as long as they're near the tube stations to CW in like 20 mins, it's not a big deal, it's not uncommon for people working in CW to commute every day for 40+ mins journeys

Ignoring UCL/UoL accommodation, I actually live (and work) around the area at the moment, and i've seen decent 1BR (not studios) apartments going in limehouse for 270pw on private landlord (via zoopla/rightmove), there might be some cheaper in Isle of Dogs and maybe greenwich, but if you want considerably cheaper than that then you'll need to house share probably.
(edited 6 years ago)
I will be studying at UCL at Canary Wharf, as well. Looking for Private Halls. Do you recommend Unite Emily Bowes, Station Court or North Lodge? They seem pretty far away from school. However I cannot find any other cheap prices. And what about Charles Morton Court?Looking for single en suite, not more than 200/week. I donot want to rent from private landlords since I donot want to deal with electricity, gas bills or internet etc. Or the landlord himself.Could you please give me some information?
Reply 5
Original post by Hal2u
Hi, I would like to know that if anyone know any accommodation near UCL school of management (Canary wharf location)?The nearest one (that I can walk to school) I found is SCAPE (mile end) which is ~40min walk to the school.

I found a room really close to campus on Campusboard.co.uk, I suggest trying it, there were a lot of places near Canary Wharf, both flatshares and private accommodation :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending