The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA MEDIA help please!!!!

As we are all aware, the media exam is a week today. However due to my media teacher being not the best, i am really unsure of what planning i need to do before it. I have got an A* on my CA and i really want that grade in the final exam too.
So far i have come up with my premise, analysed 2 game shows (family fortunes, Generation game), come up with advertising and promo ideas, made 2 storyboards of a title sequence and a promotional trailer. I have also half written a pitch but I don't feel anywhere near prepared for it.

Does anyone have any advice or help? I'm particularly worried about planning a website or an app.
Reply 1
Original post by heyitsanna
As we are all aware, the media exam is a week today. However due to my media teacher being not the best, i am really unsure of what planning i need to do before it. I have got an A* on my CA and i really want that grade in the final exam too.
So far i have come up with my premise, analysed 2 game shows (family fortunes, Generation game), come up with advertising and promo ideas, made 2 storyboards of a title sequence and a promotional trailer. I have also half written a pitch but I don't feel anywhere near prepared for it.

Does anyone have any advice or help? I'm particularly worried about planning a website or an app.

My school got a media expert in - Rob Miller - he thinks that question 3, if not to explain why your created game show will be successful, will be to explain how you market the game show, or how you will use audience interaction.
He definitely said that there will be a story board - and definitely a question on previous game shows, specifically saturday night prime time ones, or historical ones.
Reply 2
Original post by Zourtix
My school got a media expert in - Rob Miller - he thinks that question 3, if not to explain why your created game show will be successful, will be to explain how you market the game show, or how you will use audience interaction.
He definitely said that there will be a story board - and definitely a question on previous game shows, specifically saturday night prime time ones, or historical ones.

Thankyou very much!! I have all that planned so I think I might just gonna focus on revising my existing game shows etc.
Reply 3
Original post by heyitsanna
Thankyou very much!! I have all that planned so I think I might just gonna focus on revising my existing game shows etc.

You're welcome, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest