nicoletta225
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does anybody know when is the student orientation and also when can i collect my keys for my accommodation?
dragonkeeper999
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nicoletta225)
Does anybody know when is the student orientation and also when can i collect my keys for my accommodation?
Which university is this for? Different universities will have different term dates, accommodation contracts and rules. Some will require you to turn up on a particular day to collect your keys, register, attend important meetings, etc. but usually they are more flexible and offer a range of dates - some people don't even turn up until towards the end of freshers week.

The easiest way to work out the term dates is to just Google "University of xyz term dates 2017-18", then they usually add a week or two earlier for (optional) orientation. When you can collect your keys should be stated in your accommodation contract.

If you are unsure, the easiest thing to do is to just phone up the university admission office - they should know these dates or be able to get hold of them for you very quickly, no problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (74)
63.79%
I don't have everything I need (42)
36.21%

Watched Threads