The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Offer accepted / Student finance done What happens next

The offer of a place has been accepted.

The student finance has been approved. Theyve sent me a letter confirming it.

Is there anything else I need to do?

When does the loan get paid in?

What happens next? Events / Timescales?

When will the uni be contact?
Original post by Nick1621
The offer of a place has been accepted.

The student finance has been approved. Theyve sent me a letter confirming it.

Is there anything else I need to do?

When does the loan get paid in?

What happens next? Events / Timescales?

When will the uni be contact?

Hi @Nick1621,

If you have accepted our offer and have applied for your Student Finance, then at this stage there is nothing you need to do :top:. However, please note that if you wish to stay in our accommodation then you will need to make sure you have completed stage 1 of our accommodation process here.

We will be in contact with students who are holding unconditional offers around late August, with information about enrolment and welcome week which starts week commencing 18th September. This will include your induction timetable detailing where you need to be and at what time on your first day.

Events for Welcome/Freshers week haven't been released yet. When they are they will be posted on our Unions website at https://www.theunionmmu.org/.

When you enrol you will need to collect your ID card and have it swiped. This then sends confirmation to Student Finance to say that you have enrolled. Once this confirmation has been given you should receive the first payment of your loan within 3 to 4 days. More details on the student loan process can be found here.

I hope this helps :smile: If you have any more questions just let me know.

Rebecca
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending