GF says im disgusting for not changing underwear daily?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
username3016746
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I change underwear twice a week I see nothing wrong with this, she is OTT and will wear fresh underwear just to go to sleep in then change it again in the morning, wtfs the point in that?? I dont see the problem wearing the same ones 3 days in a row, I changed then tonight will probs change again sat/sunday. Do you change yours frequently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Got Milk)
I change underwear twice a week I see nothing wrong with this, she is OTT and will wear fresh underwear just to go to sleep in then change it again in the morning, wtfs the point in that?? I dont see the problem wearing the same ones 3 days in a row, I changed then tonight will probs change again sat/sunday. Do you change yours frequently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I change mine once (used to be twice) a day, unless it's a weekend in which case I wear my Friday pair until Sunday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
study beats
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
i never change
Wiggly
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I change every two or three days. I.e. put new ones on, take them off for bed (wearing pyjamas), then put them back on in the morning.

Change more frequently if there're poo stains though, or smell of wee.
username944192
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Wiggly)

Change more frequently if there're poo stains though, or smell of wee.
???????????? I don't even want to ask how your underwear gets in either of those states?

I change mine every time I have a shower so at least once a day but if I've had two showers a day for whatever reason I change then as well.
Lord_Mediocre
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
She thinks you're disgusting because you are! Change your underwear daily!
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You have a girlfriend?
Drez999
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I've been wearing the same boxers for at least 4 weeks now...

Just kiddin' (or am I?)...

I'm a Commando guy :evilbanana:
username3016746
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Quantex)
You have a girlfriend?
Yeah mate sorry that TSR isnt the leauge of virgins you hoped it was, I guess you will have to look for a new forum to hangout in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wiggly
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by infairverona)
???????????? I don't even want to ask how your underwear gets in either of those states?
Well, the dribble after a manly wee is pretty much not preventable so it can transfer to the pants if not careful.

We all get poo stains don't we? After not wiping properly, or holding it in for so long that a little bit comes out?
UWS
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Sweaty baws.
SMEGGGY
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
She has periods etc so she would. Change it every second day, if we shower daily, they'd not be unclean so no need to daily.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username944192
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Well, the dribble after a manly wee is pretty much not preventable so it can transfer to the pants if not careful.

We all get poo stains don't we? After not wiping properly, or holding it in for so long that a little bit comes out?
Tissue is a thing dude. And no, the only time I can ever recall having a poo stain is if I've had some kind of stomach bug maybe, not ever on a regular/normal stomach state basis. Why would you not wipe properly??? It's not difficult!
Khanman123
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yeah mate sorry that TSR isnt the leauge of virgins you hoped it was, I guess you will have to look for a new forum to hangout in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my days, this threads is jokes. I actually can't stop laughing
Wiggly
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by infairverona)
Tissue is a thing dude. And no, the only time I can ever recall having a poo stain is if I've had some kind of stomach bug maybe, not ever on a regular/normal stomach state basis. Why would you not wipe properly??? It's not difficult!
Sometimes it can take ages of wiping and shaking for all the dribble to come out of the willy.

And sometimes it can be hard to wipe up all the poo from a poo-y bum. Especially if it's a messy one - I remember when I had a disastrous one and the poo went everywhere. When you realise you've got poo on the bathroom floor, sometimes there's nothing you can do other than stare at it for five minutes and ponder 'what am I going to do now?'
powiful
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
tf?
username944192
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Sometimes it can take ages of wiping and shaking for all the dribble to come out of the willy.

And sometimes it can be hard to wipe up all the poo from a poo-y bum. Especially if it's a messy one - I remember when I had a disastrous one and the poo went everywhere. When you realise you've got poo on the bathroom floor, sometimes there's nothing you can do other than stare at it for five minutes and ponder 'what am I going to do now?'
I think you need to change your diet
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are disgusting....... I'd kick seriously my boyfriend out for that, even though it's his house
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Lmao you are disgusting
donutellme
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I change whenever I feel they're getting sweety. So every 1-2 days. It's not as big a deal if you shower regularly, and just change into home clothes when back home.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (220)
42.15%
The paper was reasonable (224)
42.91%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.75%

Watched Threads