Jennybennyv
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What are the predictions and what topics do you think will come up? This is the first time that I am doing foundation in science and it is my real GCSEs so I am really concerned (I have always been terrible at chemistry getting Ds on higher tier) - I am really worried about graphs/trends/tables/variables and advice or tips would be much appreciated !! What can I expect?
UnitedNations
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Have you tried watching revision videos? They can be really helpful, also using past papers and past mark schemes can be really helpful!
Ukvoltaire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jennybennyv)
What are the predictions and what topics do you think will come up? This is the first time that I am doing foundation in science and it is my real GCSEs so I am really concerned (I have always been terrible at chemistry getting Ds on higher tier) - I am really worried about graphs/trends/tables/variables and advice or tips would be much appreciated !! What can I expect?
Foundation is so easy! You shouldn't really worry! Look through the spec and revise the content relevant to your tier.
LORD_LFC_5
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Use this pal, these are some predictions from another thread I saw, best of luck mate
Attached files
Azerblazer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How did people find it
Chazzer363
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello, I am Charlie. And I am an alcoholic. I did not do well but I have an unconditional ****ers soooo lolYours sincerely The charlie
Chazzer363
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello, I am Charlie, and I am an alcoholic. I did not do well but I have an unconditional ****ers soooo...lol!
Yours sincerely,
The charlmeister.
Jennybennyv
Rep:
?
(Original post by UnitedNations)
Have you tried watching revision videos? They can be really helpful, also using past papers and past mark schemes can be really helpful!
I've just finished school, I will do Thank you !
Jennybennyv
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ukvoltaire)
Foundation is so easy! You shouldn't really worry! Look through the spec and revise the content relevant to your tier.
I've looked through past papers of foundation and I do not understand so many things, it's because I try to wing every exam I've ever done, Thank you
Jennybennyv
Rep:
?
(Original post by LORD_LFC_5)
Use this pal, these are some predictions from another thread I saw, best of luck mate
Thank you so much, means a lot since all I know is atoms
Jennybennyv
Rep:
?
(Original post by Azerblazer)
How did people find it
It's tomorrow, hope I pass but I need to get over half marks so I know deep down that I'll just have to try 😭
LORD_LFC_5
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jennybennyv)
Thank you so much, means a lot since all I know is atoms
No worries, good luck
Takeabite
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone have good revision notes for Chemistry higher tier? Really stressing about exams and im gonna print out notes for extra last minute revision. (including for now)
davies1508
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
try watching videos by primrose kitten, she goes through the whole of C1, C2 and C3 in 40(ish) minutes, and also does predictions and flash cards. hope this helps xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.81%
I don't have everything I need (228)
44.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise