Turn on thread page Beta

Defaulting On A Deed Of Trust!!!!! watch

    • Thread Starter

    (Original post by CFC1SEAN)
    Hello, :rolleyes:

    I was wondering if perhaps you could offer me some free advice, in 1999 I brought a property with my then partner. When we brought our property we had a trust of deeds drawn up!......
    If you could advise me that would be great, or if you need more information please re mail me .

    Many thanks

    I am sorry you find yourself in this position, it must be horrible. Have you spoken to your local Citizens' Advice Bureau? The CAB will have access to qualified legal advisers who can help you with correct advice in this difficult situation.

    Although I am sure your case will attract much sympathy from members of this web-site, few if any of us have the legal training to give you reliable advice.

    You posted this in the law forum - I've responded to it there with a few of my thoughts on the matter.

University open days

  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.