Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey, sorry to bother everyone, but if only neone could waste 6 mins of their precious time to watch a little desperate teen's movie, i've made myself, it's about my and some friends in our all girls catholic skool, how gay! ! but im makin fun of ourselves , so if u could spend 6 mins watching it please coz i need ure opinion, im thinking about sending it to bbc2 but maybe its ****, please please, ill send it to ure email, its 112 mo and you can watch it on windows media player, with sound of course!! TANX for helping me..

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with that. Me and my mate did a 30 minute short film, we're going to send it to a festival of sorts and list it on the old UCAS :

ReputationRep:
    dont fight, ull all get to c it! yeah rite, so far, only 1 persone replying, tanx for ure support!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah cool send me it
    Could you send it to [email protected]
    I will delete the address link soon.

ReputationRep:
    sh***! i cant send with hotmail, it's too big, does neone have an idea?? :mad:
    nice 2 u again mc btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasminouchka)
    sh***! i cant send with hotmail, it's too big, does neone have an idea?? :mad:
    nice 2 u again mc btw
    Yeah nice to c u too.

You could upload it to a website or something. Or get a gmail account.

ReputationRep:
    how do i upload to a website?

ReputationRep:
    how do i upload to a website?
    You would have to have a website to upload to.

It would probably be easier to get a gmail account.
    It has 1 Gig of space.

https://www.google.com/accounts/NewA...fa8-06dd3ec007

ReputationRep:
    okay, im sending it 2 u now , mc, hope it works , enjoy the worst thing in the world!

ReputationRep:
    okay, im sending it 2 u now , mc, hope it works , enjoy the worst thing in the world!
    Lol, cool!

How big is it?

ReputationRep:
    i think it's about 112 Mo, is it 2 big? coz im having troubles even with gmail, i think i should just give up..

ReputationRep:
    i think it's about 112 Mo, is it 2 big? coz im having troubles even with gmail, i think i should just give up..
    Whats Mo?

ReputationRep:
    no, it's not in mega bites, it's in mega octets, 115 000 Ko if that helps... ill try kazaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Only if chicken pizza is the same as chicken pizza + a can of coke which is what I asked for!!!!
    Erm, sorry my Pig sir, it will be with you in a sec.

ReputationRep:
    well, the movie was way 2 big then, if u still wanna c it, try kazaa but please please dont show to other people, it's really embarrassing .
    on kazaa its calle AVSEQ01 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    well, the movie was way 2 big then, if u still wanna c it, try kazaa but please please dont show to other people, it's really embarrassing .
    on kazaa its calle AVSEQ01 :cool:
    K cool, i'll look for it.

Anyway off to bed now. Bye everybody.

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    actually try lookin 4 "sex and the school" and the username is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    actually try lookin 4 "sex and the school" and the username is [email protected]
    LOL! DOn't worry I'll try that.

ReputationRep:
    can't find it

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.