Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As you're probably all aware, our resident idiot has been spamming the forum for the last few hours taking advantage of the fact that the mods cannot currently access the moderator control panel, so all we can do is manually delete threads (i.e. not fast enough to keep up with his automated scripts), i.e. there is nothing we can do to stop him at the moment (does that make you feel good, DazYa? Is that what you wanted?).

Rest assured that as soon as d becomes aware (I've PM'ed him), this mess should be cleaned up forthwith and I will be suggesting to d that legal action is taken against the perpertrators of this attack under The Computer Misuse Act.

For the moment, I'm afraid we will have to just put up with it. Perhaps in the mean time DazYa can post in this thread and tell us what he's trying to achieve, I'm sure we'd all like to hear.

Kind Regards,

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.