The Student Room Group

AQA RS GCSE 2017 - How'd it go?

I just had the Life Issues (Unit 2) RS GCSE AQA exam today.
Has anyone else done this exam?
How'd you/your friends find it?

Everyone in my school was crying afterwards :/

Scroll to see replies

Nuclear proiferation or whatever its called can go piss off
Lmao, it's just like any of the past papers. People should've been prepared with what was expected from them. There were a couple of questions where if you don't know, you don't know so you can't answer it, but that's why AQA provide a choice of 4 out of 6.
Original post by Sum Ting
Nuclear proliferation or whatever its called can go piss off

Ikr :frown:
Also the rights of the unborn child?!
I put right to life and right to food....
I really doubt food counts....
Original post by BobBobson
Lmao, it's just like any of the past papers. People should've been prepared with what was expected from them. There were a couple of questions where if you don't know, you don't know so you can't answer it, but that's why AQA provide a choice of 4 out of 6.

I guess... and there were a few questions which I'd answered before but there were a couple that I didn't know (and I did every past paper)...
For me, the timing was the worst because in my mock I lost marks for illegible handwriting so I was writing slower because of that so I missed points out for time...
What did you guys put for the rights of an unborn child?
Reply 6
Original post by tanisha04

I think I said in the UK the rights of the mother outweigh the rights of the child asshe can abort it at up to 24 weeks

I put:
- Right to live
- Right to food

I know 'food' is a bad argument but I was stressed for timing :/

My dad suggested I could've put how they don't have rights, but I messed that question up so...

What did you put?

Cannot be aborted after 24 weeks
If it has the potential to develop into an embryo, its life should be continued...Not sure on this one
Original post by viomily
I think I said in the UK the rights of the mother outweigh the rights of the child asshe can abort it at up to 24 weeks

Damn that's good :/
It want ok but time was so bad I did 6 markers last and had extra time but my hand is like dead. R.I.P hand

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sum Ting
Cannot be aborted after 24 weeks
If it has the potential to develop into an embryo, its life should be continued...Not sure on this one

That's really good... I completely flopped that question...
Original post by Heather702
It want ok but time was so bad I did 6 markers last and had extra time but my hand is like dead. R.I.P hand

Posted from TSR Mobile

aha I get you - my hand hurt so much after...
Did you finish?
Because I managed to finish but I had to leave some underdeveloped/half answered...
Why was a six marker about when life begins... SIX MARKS FOR WHAT :angry:
My friend forgot to put his name on the test paper :laugh::laugh:
Original post by humayun.h
My friend forgot to put his name on the test paper :laugh::laugh:

Omg no, I would be so stressed!
Please tell me the invigilators noticed or something...
Original post by bfm.mcdermott
Omg no, I would be so stressed!
Please tell me the invigilators noticed or something...

Nope lmao
What did you guys put for the five marker about abortion 'explain why religiou beoiveers have different attitudes towards abortion'.
Original post by Mayowahozzein.
What did you guys put for the five marker about abortion 'explain why religiou beoiveers have different attitudes towards abortion'.

I said about they have different opinions about when life begins and then just talked about life beginning at birth, conception and before conception.... that's probably wrong though
Original post by Mayowahozzein.

Ahimsa and the first precept

Quick Reply

Latest