Wjec geography gcse Watch

Cxesar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello guys, i'm a little confused to what comes up in each of the three exams and if someone could clear that up for it would be great.
Cxesar
Rep:
?
HELLO?
Nathan_408
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cxesar)
HELLO?
It's me, I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.- Adele
BlueHighlighter
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cxesar)
Hello guys, i'm a little confused to what comes up in each of the three exams and if someone could clear that up for it would be great.
Hello. There are three papers altogether. Theme One, is human geography. This includes things such as retail, quality of life, standard of living etc. Theme Two, is physical geography, it includes things such as weather & climate, rivers, coasts, extreme weather events etc. Finally, Theme Three, is mainly human geography, with a twist. It includes things like trade, aid, development etc.

Overall, there are three papers. Theme One and Theme Two are in one paper. Theme Three has its own paper. There is also an additional paper known as Decision Making; this is a paper which you are given a booklet (with the answers in) that you must find and interpret, the whole exam will revolve around one of the themes (2016 was Theme 1 and 2015 Theme 2), and then you must write a letter at the end forming a judgement.

Hope this has cleared the exams up for you! Remember, revise all your case studies!
Cxesar
Rep:
?
Hahahaha
(Original post by Nathan_408)
It's me, I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.- Adele
Cxesar
Rep:
?
(Original post by BlueHighlighter)
Hello. There are three papers altogether. Theme One, is human geography. This includes things such as retail, quality of life, standard of living etc. Theme Two, is physical geography, it includes things such as weather & climate, rivers, coasts, extreme weather events etc. Finally, Theme Three, is mainly human geography, with a twist. It includes things like trade, aid, development etc.

Overall, there are three papers. Theme One and Theme Two are in one paper. Theme Three has its own paper. There is also an additional paper known as Decision Making; this is a paper which you are given a booklet (with the answers in) that you must find and interpret, the whole exam will revolve around one of the themes (2016 was Theme 1 and 2015 Theme 2), and then you must write a letter at the end forming a judgement.

Hope this has cleared the exams up for you! Remember, revise all your case studies!
Thank you boss man! I will try to
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (91)
16.52%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (56)
10.16%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (98)
17.79%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15.25%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (168)
30.49%

Watched Threads